Hi Gentelemen,

My name is
Ashley Desmond and I am a beautiful ebony companion for those who like to indulge.
Known for my bubbly personality, beautiful smile and cheerful, lighthearted personality, I redefine the meaning of exhilarating.
I'm always fun to be with, great at holding conversation and an all around great company

I stand at 5'7 but I've been told I look taller in person. I have a lovely curvaceous figure with measurements at 36J-30-42
I have ample curves you might not know where to start.
As I saunter towards you, and we gaze into each others eyes, you'll feel like the luckiest man in the world.
Sessions with me have been defined as pure bliss; there is never a dull moment with me.

I offer the ultimate
gfe experience. I am very sensual and caring and attentive; want your needs met? Your sexual desires fulfilled? Then look no further.
I have a very calming personality; being in my presence is sure to put you at ease. As you caress my soft skin, your troubles will disappear.
Drinks, dinner, or private time I am sure that you will enjoy every moment in my company.

My personal menu is very diverse; I am not a fan of greek food but everything else is inclusive.

I have also redesigned my website to make my layout more clear and updated my bio to be reflective of my sultry personality and alluring self.
Read more to see if I am the right companion for you

I have an incall place located downtown close to Berri Metro

$200 Blink of an eye
one hour
for the man with limited time close your eyes and its over

$400 Delightful encounter

two hours
perfect session for two strangers to become... well acquainted

$600 No Rush
three hours
good conversation, great company and plenty of fun (maybe drinks as well)

$750 Wine & Dine
four hours
whats better than a candlelight dinner with a doe-eyed busty lover for the man who loves to indulge.
I already know what I'm having for dessert

$150 for any additional half hour not listed.
Note my minimum time is one hour

web: ashleydesmond.com
email: ashleydesmtl@gmail.com
(for those who want extra security)

1-514-587-4103 or phone number on my website

Link: http://ashleydesmond.com

Follow me on twitter: ashleydesmtl