Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: @brandyxxoo coming to Montreal Sept. 22 to 25!!!!

  1. #1
    Supporting Member brandyxxoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    We are a Toronto based agency and we also work out of Montreal as well.
    Posts
    39

    @brandyxxoo coming to Montreal Sept. 22 to 25!!!!

    Brandyxxoo.com


    @Brandyxxoo
    Brandyxxoo@gmail.com
    647-298-2231

    Coming to Montreal September 22nd to 25th!
    Pre-book now to ensure availability!





    Brandy: a complex sweet drink that comforts, intoxicates, and always warms the soul.

    Hello and thank you so much for your curiosity about me!


    I'm a sophisticated lover of life, learning, scintillating conversation, and intimate tête-à-têtes; a sex positive, well educated woman who believes in the innate desire and ultimate right of all human beings to satisfy their thirst for new experiences and their desire for self expression. I am a discreet and joyfully creative companion who has the compassion, inventiveness, and the heart to provide you with your oasis.

    I'm the girl next door and so much more! Versatile and enthusiastic, approachable and friendly, I'm ready and eager to bring your dreams and fantasies to life.

    Sexy.... Sophisticated.... Stunning....






    My Stats

    Sex: Female
    Sexual Preference: Bi
    Age: 32
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 125
    Measurements: 36A 25 36
    Body Type: Athletic
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Black
    Dress Size: Small
    Shoe: Size 9
    Grooming: Lasered
    Piercings: Multiple
    Tattoos: 2, Very Small





    My Toronto Schedule

    Mondays: 12-10
    Tuesdays: 12-5
    Thursdays: 12-10
    Fridays: 12-6

    Please email or text for other days or special requests. Subject to availability.

  2. #2
    Supporting Member brandyxxoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    We are a Toronto based agency and we also work out of Montreal as well.
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyxxoo View Post
    Brandyxxoo.com


    @Brandyxxoo
    Brandyxxoo@gmail.com
    647-298-2231

    Coming to Montreal September 22nd to 25th!
    Pre-book now to ensure availability!





    Brandy: a complex sweet drink that comforts, intoxicates, and always warms the soul.

    Hello and thank you so much for your curiosity about me!


    I'm a sophisticated lover of life, learning, scintillating conversation, and intimate tête-à-têtes; a sex positive, well educated woman who believes in the innate desire and ultimate right of all human beings to satisfy their thirst for new experiences and their desire for self expression. I am a discreet and joyfully creative companion who has the compassion, inventiveness, and the heart to provide you with your oasis.

    I'm the girl next door and so much more! Versatile and enthusiastic, approachable and friendly, I'm ready and eager to bring your dreams and fantasies to life.

    Sexy.... Sophisticated.... Stunning....






    My Stats

    Sex: Female
    Sexual Preference: Bi
    Age: 32
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 125
    Measurements: 36A 25 36
    Body Type: Athletic
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Black
    Dress Size: Small
    Shoe: Size 9
    Grooming: Lasered
    Piercings: Multiple
    Tattoos: 2, Very Small





    My Toronto Schedule

    Mondays: 12-10
    Tuesdays: 12-5
    Thursdays: 12-10
    Fridays: 12-6

    Please email or text for other days or special requests. Subject to availability.
    Can't wait to see all of you lovely gentlemen in Montreal! xxoo

  3. #3
    Supporting Member brandyxxoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    We are a Toronto based agency and we also work out of Montreal as well.
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyxxoo View Post
    Can't wait to see all of you lovely gentlemen in Montreal! xxoo
    Less than a week now! So excited to visit la belle province! Xxoo

  4. #4
    Supporting Member brandyxxoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    We are a Toronto based agency and we also work out of Montreal as well.
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyxxoo View Post
    Less than a week now! So excited to visit la belle province! Xxoo
    Only three more sleeps! Xxoo

  5. #5
    Supporting Member brandyxxoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    We are a Toronto based agency and we also work out of Montreal as well.
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyxxoo View Post
    Only three more sleeps! Xxoo
    Tomorrow!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get to Montréal xxoo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •