With School back in Session + touring I will limited availability in my beloved Montreal

With school back in session + touring I will have limited availability in Montreal. I am giving additional discounts for longer engagements. Need a companion for a night around town? I'm your gal

I am taking prebookings for the month of September and onwards. I am also extending discount special for one more week

For the week of Sept 12- 19i'll be offering the following specials in conjunction to the specials I already offer to merb members (please provide me with your user name)

• free outcalls for sessions over two hours
  • extra $40 off incalls of 2.5 hours or more
  • Regular specials: $50 off per hour for any engagement over 3 hours

I offer the ultimate gfe experience. I am very sensual and caring paying attention to your every need.
As you caress my soft skin, your troubles will disappear. I have a very calming personality; being in my presence is sure to put you at ease. Drinks, dinner, or private time I am sure that you will enjoy every moment in my company.

Full size photos on my website

$200 Blink of an eye
one hour
for the man with limited time close your eyes and its over ...

$400 Delightful encounter
two hours
perfect session for two strangers to become... well acquainted

$550 No Rush (merb special)*
three hours
good conversation, great company and plenty of fun (maybe drinks as well)

$700 Wine & Dine (merb special) *
four hours
whats better than a candlight dinner with a doe-eyed busty lover for the man who loves to indulge.
I already know what I'm having for dessert

$150 for any additional half hour not listed.
Note my minimum time is one hour

*specials valid for the month of september as long as you pre-book the week of september 12-19 *

web: ashleydesmond.com
email: ashleydesmtl@gmail.com
(for those who want extra security)
phone: 1-514-587-4103 (text only)

want to know my thoughts? follow me on twitter for some entertainment: ashleydesmtl