image sharing

An authentic and relaxed encounter await you....

I am a certified massage therapist that also provides gfe companionship services on a selective basis.
I invite clean, well groomed, well mannered, gentlemen to contact me.

About me

At 32 years of age, I stand 5'6, 115 lbs, 34B , with an all natural look. My long blonde hair compliments my natural good looks, sparkling hazel eyes and great smile. I have a slender, fit physique, with long legs and silky smooth skin that craves a gentle touch.

You will find me to be intelligent, personable, playful and sincere. With a delightful combination of sweet and sexy! I'm a passionate, sensual woman that truly revels in genuine experiences and I believe the key to a success begins with mutual respect.

I take pride in building long term relationships with my special friends and prefering quality over quantity, discretion is always assured and expected.

Companionship incalls

1 hr 250
1.5 hrs 400
2 hrs 500

Companionship outcalls

Downtown area hotels, I do not visit motels.

1 hr 300
1.5 hrs 450
2 hrs 600

I artfully combine Swedish, deep tissue, Thai yoga and lomi lomi before transitioning into a sensual body slide.

I am a certified , experienced massage therapist that offers an unparalleled experience you won't soon forget!

1 hr 160
1.5 hrs 260
2 hrs 320

Email is the best way to contact me...

Please email me your merb handle and pm me from it to receive these prices.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me better and please review my website in its entirety before contacting me.