Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Iggy!

Happy Birthday Iggy!

Iggy, my dear friend, I wish you a very happy birthday!

After all the efforts and energy you have invested over the past few months throwing absolutely memorable parties, getting all of us together, and never counting the hours and long nights invested in the process, I hope you'll be selfish for once and take some time for yourself and enjoy this milestone.

I wish I could be in your neck of the woods to celebrate this great occasion with you, but we will have to wait until next time we're both in town unfortunately. Please rest assured that I feel immensely fortunate to have you as a true, loyal friend, whom I can always count on. We have partied a lot, have had a blast together, and shared unforgettable times together. I look forward to sharing more great memories with you, my friend.

If there's someone on this board who has a big heart, and who wears his heart on his sleeve, it's you for sure. I know that this board and the friends you've made on it over the years mean a lot to you. Well, let me tell you that you mean just as much to us all, and we all appreciate tremendously all that you've done for our little community.

In the meantime, the Donald and I wish you the best birthday!

P.S.: most important of all, don't change!

Original Dude
    Happy birthday man, have a lot of fun !
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 67-46-6

I second you on that reverdy
    Happy B-Day mon ami,lots of joy
    for you on this day

Happy birthday! Best of times on your born-on-date..............

happy bday buddy!!!

Happy birthday Iggy

Happy Birthday amigo.

Supporting Member
    Happy Birthday!!! Alot of kiss for you Have a good day

Happy Bday Iggy my fiend! Hope you have a great one! You certainly deserve it! Thanks for the great times!!

Yep....Happy Birthday......Enjoy ...avec de la belle compagnie.

Happy bday Iggy I'm happy to have gotten to know you better over these last few months! All the best and hope to see you soon !!

Happy Birthday, mon ami, tireless organizer of wonderful events! You contribute a lot to 'la joie de vivre' for which Montreal is known--and that is quite an achievement!

Look behind you.
    Enjoy the day
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

Happy Birthday Iggy...

Enjoy and take full advantage!

Happy birthday mister..enjoy!!!
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast