Thread: Adult Friend Finder Photos?

Adult Friend Finder Photos?

I've been looking at the Adult Friend Finder website. While there seems to be lots of larger women, there are also quite a few who are slimmer and look pretty good. Can anybody verify if these photos are for real? Are they accurate? It seems that there's a lot of availability out there on this site even within the province of Quebec.

Unless you register the website (for free) most of picture you see is probably advertisement. But this site open around 1996 so I guess they have real profile etc... I send them some traffic by the affiliate program and I get higher commissions when I refer a woman and its append several tiem a month but I would say ratio is at least 90% man and 10% women.

Wilko

ExoticSpirit, I have been a member for a month, just to evaluate what they have and I found that there's quite a few of fake pics in the Montreal girls. I recognized girls like Raven Riley, Melissa Midwest, Kate's Playground and so many others.

Just be careful, they can be pics that looks "Pro" or even amateur...if the profile doesn't say much or is way too horny then move on to the next profile.

Cheers!

About that network

I've been on all possible networks (phone and web) in the Montreal area's over the last 10 years and... Adult Friend Finder is one of the worst: Fake pics, men/women ratio totally unbalanced and a lot of bullshit over all. It seems that AFF is doing what as been denounced as fake advertisment. They hired girl just to generate traffic. You will chat with some but you never meet. Try to find a single guy who had a real thing on AFF: mission impossible, at least in Montreal. (It may be a challenge after all: To all merbites, have somebody ever meet a AFF woman in MTL ?).

IMO: Lavalife, l'Échange de Nuit/Night exchange and Réseau contact offer better deals (and even there it cost a lot or the M/W ratio is unbalanced).

Quote Originally Posted by legrizzlybear
    IMO: Lavalife, l'Échange de Nuit/Night exchange and Réseau contact offer better deals (and even there it cost a lot or the M/W ratio is unbalanced).
    Lavalife is pissing me off big time...they send me a dozen msg on my cell every month! I really would like to know how they got my #

No matter how good they are, I will never get a membership with them.

I mostly hang out at Netclub and ReseauContact...it's mostly french, LOTS of girls but they are mostly into Brad Pitt, even if they say they are not into looks!

Cheers!

Good feedback on AFF

That's great feedback on AFF so far. Let's see what others say about the site too. Then we can all write that site off for good.

AFF feedback...

Gents, just a short note about AFF. I've met 8 women on AFF, that's 8 that I've met and banged, and on a regular basis. The best part about AFF is that if you travel a lot, you can try and hook up with a local for some free action. I made the comment in another thread abour meeting women in Vegas this way, instead of paying for an SP, and trust me, it' s a much better alternative than getting raped by an SP.
    Just came back from Florida, where I hooked up with a girl I met on AFF, and we screwed like rabbits for two days...did the same in Asia...Detroit...
    Some obvious points: if you're holding out for 9's or 10's, then get over yourself, unless you happen to be George Clooney. I'll take a horny, willing 6 or 7, over a cold, boring 9 or 10 anytime. Also, AFF works well if you're reasonably good looking, with a decent body, and have are socially functional. Otherwise, maybe you should stick to the pros!
    You only have a few bucks to lose, and by the way, I've met three great women in the Montreal area, one of whom is a regular GF, so it can work if you put in the time.

Reseau Contact

Reseau Contact worked for me. I met quite a few women that way. If you're married, you can find women in the same situation. They will be discreet like you are.

I met a woman there and I see her about once a week. I'm looking for a good no questions asked motel/hotel to bring her soon on the South Shore. That's why I posted a question on Taschereau's Day's Inn in Brossard.

For me, it beats SPs anytime. At least, the woman is not doing it for the money and she really enjoys it... A way to relive passion...
    Last edited by Peter_North; 02-20-2006 at 09:44 PM.

reality..

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_North
    Reseau Contact worked for me. I met quite a few women that way. If you're married, you can find women in the same situation. They will be discreet like you are.

I met a woman there and I see her about once a week. I'm looking for a good no questions asked motel/hotel to bring her soon on the South Shore. That's why I posted a question on Taschereau's Day's Inn in Brossard.

For me, it beats SPs anytime. At least, the woman is not doing it for the money and she really enjoys it... A way to relive passion...
    yep been there.....keep us posted on how this '' thing '' ends....