Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Average age of hobbyists

  1. #1

    Question Average age of hobbyists

    I am really curious to know that what is the average age of clients that SPs usually see.
    I know, ladies have seen it all from 20 year olds to 60 year olds but generally speaking, what's a general John looks like?

  2. #2
    I'm 30 and started 7 years ago.

  3. #3
    Hmmm. Good to know that people do start in their 20s as well.

  4. #4
    ... but it ends at 60?!

  5. #5
    Veteran of Misadventures EagerBeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,830
    Quote Originally Posted by talkinghead View Post
    ... but it ends at 60?!
    It does not, and this is a borderline silly thread. From the many industry parties I have been to there have been guys from their 20s to 70s, with the highest concentration probably in the 38 to 60 bracket. There is a regular at the parties who is 74 or so, and he is very active.

    The youngest guy I saw at a party was probably the notorious and now banned Robertpal, who was around 19 when I met him at a Celine dinner party in 2005. This guy was paying for escorts on Trust or family money, and not his own dime. With the young guys I don't like to see them in the game unless it's their own money that they earned. If you earn it I respect how you spend it. If it is Daddy's money, I do not respect it, and I also think it's probably a fast road to social spoliation.

    Every cent I spent in this I earned.

  6. #6
    Veteran of Misadventures EagerBeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,830
    Oliver- very true about young guys really should think twice before getting in the game. My personal belief is that no guys should be allowed in the game until age 35. They should be refused the mythical "membership card" until 35th birthday. In fact many escorts and many girls on SA will not see guys under 35 or 40 due to extreme maturity issues, and it's usually a valid complaint even based on my own younger friends I have brought to Montreal. At a certain point in life guys are forced to check out of the college mentality but for some it takes a LONG time.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    north of montreal
    Posts
    1,036
    I am 46. Many escort said I am about the average age guys they see. Many told me also that it's their prefered age for client. Many told me also that I was their prefered client... Just kidding.... No one as ever said that.

    The only true fact is that no one beleive me when I say my age, they all give me 10 years younger. Do they say that to all of you too?

    Cheers,

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,472
    My average age is 30.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    The only true fact is that no one beleive me when I say my age, they all give me 10 years younger. Do they say that to all of you too?

    Cheers,

    Bahahaha, I have even had an escort say I was in good shape for my age, had a hard time not laughing.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

  10. #10
    I would be interested, if some ladies are willing to answer, to know their reasons why they prefer older customers. Some mention maturity and such, but concretely what does it change? Is it because younger guys are disrespectful? Is it because they are more physically demanding (multiple services, lots of positions, etc.)? Is it because they've been raised on porn and thus ask nastier things?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtdl View Post
    I would be interested, if some ladies are willing to answer, to know their reasons why they prefer older customers. Some mention maturity and such, but concretely what does it change? Is it because younger guys are disrespectful? Is it because they are more physically demanding (multiple services, lots of positions, etc.)? Is it because they've been raised on porn and thus ask nastier things?
    There's one reason I've been given that makes complete sense - for a 18-25 year old SP, seeing a 35-40+ old guy decreases the chances there's a RL connection. For SP's who want privacy, I can see that reason completely.

    There's all the other aspects, especially with young guys who may (or may not be) vulnerable to getting attached when it's a working relationship, but the privacy / keeping RL separate through age differences makes a ton of sense to me.

  12. #12
    I agree with the "young guys should not pay for sex" conclusion, at least for me it gets boring very soon, and it stops me from making effort to become a better man in terms of attracting girls. I just accepted the fact that I am not normal when I started seeing escorts. That being said, I haven't seen SPs for the last 5 months.

  13. #13
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    earned.
    This is actually a interesting concept in this industry ,actually most of my girls never bothered to ask if it was earned ,stolen ,inherited ,borrowed ,if the money wasn't counterfeit !Lol


    As for age bracket of
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    highest concentration probably in the 38 to 60
    Excellent estimate




    Cheers




    Booker
    THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE!!!!!!! P.T.BARNUM ?????????

  14. #14
    Veteran of Misadventures EagerBeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtdl View Post
    I would be interested, if some ladies are willing to answer, to know their reasons why they prefer older customers. Some mention maturity and such, but concretely what does it change? Is it because younger guys are disrespectful? Is it because they are more physically demanding (multiple services, lots of positions, etc.)? Is it because they've been raised on porn and thus ask nastier things?
    Maturity level and greater financial security. It means a lot of things, but mainly attitude and civility and manners- younger guys are often seeing escorts/MPs in the context of drunken partying behavior. You should go downtown some time and see what kinds of clients are walking in the door at Montreal Nuru Massage or Kama, for example. Those MPs charge high prices because they are downtown and because of the types of clients they are dealing with. Try and imagine dealing with it, drunken conversation and gropes, etc. Many escorts who work day shifts have told me they do it specifically to avoid the drunken younger clients downtown, partying on game nights before the hockey game.

    It's not hard to figure out if you take a walk downtown some time and just look around and observe. Try it sometime. Concentrate your walk on Crescent and on St. Catherine near Crescent. From 11 pm onward into the evening on Friday or Saturday night.

    On the financial side, most younger guys are one and done with any one escort, and simply do not have the money to sustain an ongoing arrangement with any one SP. Escorts like regular clients that they are comfortable with, they do not like variety. Some SPs develop a small repeat clientele and then retire, seeing only those steady customers. Why should you think this is somehow different than any other business in which clients who have more money/financial stability are preferred?

    2 men walk in a car dealership. 1 is 22 years old and has $50,000 in student loans to pay off and just started his first post college job making $22,000 a year. The other guy is 40 and he is making $80,000 a year working in the financial industry. Who is more likely to get financing with nobody cosigning the loan? It's pretty easy to form a picture here of why the 40 year old client is more desirable. The same works in all other industries as well. This is all pretty basic economics.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Oliver- very true about young guys really should think twice before getting in the game. My personal belief is that no guys should be allowed in the game until age 35. They should be refused the mythical "membership card" until 35th birthday. In fact many escorts and many girls on SA will not see guys under 35 or 40 due to extreme maturity issues, and it's usually a valid complaint even based on my own younger friends I have brought to Montreal. At a certain point in life guys are forced to check out of the college mentality but for some it takes a LONG time.
    Sorry EB, but I disagree too... I started in my early 20s after having had too many of the "I'm not ready yet" and "not before mariage" girlfriends and having blue balls. And, guess what, I don't regret it! Now I know I should have dropped those "not ready" gf way faster, but at 18, I didn't know that...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •