Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you see SPs ?

How often do you see SPs ?

Title says it all

2 to 3 trips of 3 days are enough for me. I will see 3 to 4 girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Numerati View Post
    2 to 3 trips of 3 days are enough for me. I will see 3 to 4 girls.
    "2 to 3 trips" monthly or yearly?

Yearly. LOL.

I spend about an aggregate of about 21 days hobbying every year, usually 2 trips to Montreal and 1 trip to Europe.

More than you asked for but...

I posted this on The Erotic Review back in July 2016 when I reached my 250th date over 12+ years. I have had a few more since then so the numbers are updated. Today, I usually take one or two dates a months at home and a one or two trips a year where I splurge.

I keep a database of each P2P encounter. I am intensely curious and love data to it is natural for me to want to do this. Some will think it creepy but to each his own... Numbers excite me.

Ratings are from 1 to 5.

1 - Terrible
    2 - Below average
    3 - Above average
    4 - Excellent
    5 - Outstanding

I skew the scale so I have more degrees of good. Without writing a dissertation, I just don't really know what average in this game is. If I left ambivalent; "I could have taken that or left it", then is that average...no, I'd say that was below average. I did not lose anything but I don't feel like I gained anything for my time and effort. So net, it was really a loss. If I left satisfied, is that average? I'd say no, that is above average because a middle rating (average) suggests equilibrium. I left satisfied so I have gained. Excellent means I have a smile on my face and I will remember that session for a little while. Outstanding is something I will not forget.

Basicly, I am not sure there is a zero sum scenario in this game. Average to me equates to zero sum.

I have to decide better than average or below average. No average cop out allowed. I sorted by Performance, then Appearance. Rates are for one hour and were converted to USD at the time I changed the currency. In places like Mexico (MX), I did not change currency but paid in USD. When I only paid for 30 minutes, I doubled the rate to keep it apples to apples. When I paid for the entire day (24 hours), I divided the rate by 24. That is why my lowest rate in Thailand (TH) is $14.90. Paid the lady by the day.

I, like most of us, have a selection bias. I tend to choose ladies that I would go for IRL. I consider myself a 4 dressed and at 3 undressed. I tend to pick ladies that are slightly better looking than I am. I rarely go with 5's.

Legend:

- ISO Country Code is where I saw the lady
    - Ethnicity is my best guess. If I did not know, I asked and took her answer
    - Total is how many women I saw in that country of that ethnicity
    - Rate is self explanatory. Highest paid and lowest paid.
    - Appearance is subjective. I called them as I saw them and my bias has changed over the years.
    - Performance is based on attitude and interest in my happiness. The better I feel walking away from the date, the better her rating...even if she did not apply any "special moves". If I am star struck, she is getting a five.

Hope you find this interesting. Sorry for the weird formatting..forum backend strips out tabs and spaces.

Code......Ethnicity...........Total........Hourly Rate in USD.........Appearance.....Performance
    ......................................................Low..............High
    TR........White...................4 ..........$83.45.........$161.11.............4.....................5
    US........Native American....2...........$250.00.......$250.00............3.5...................5
    PL.........White...................4...........$67.19.........$156.67.............4................. ...4.5
    UK.........White..................2...........$223.80.......$260.76............4.................... 4.5
    AU.........White..................3...........$342.46.......$456.92..........4.66..................4 .33
    NL.........White..................3............$294.37.......$367.82..........4.33.................4 .33
    UK.........Indian.................3............$226.76.......$298.64...........4.................... 4.33
    US.........Indian.................4............$250.00.......$300.00..........4.25.................. .4
    NL.........Palestinian...........1............$281.32.......$281.32...........4..................... ..4
    FR.........Persian................1............$312.59.......$312.59...........4.................... ...4
    US.........Jewish.................5............$250.00.......$300.00..........3.8................... ..4
    TH.........Asian..................22...........$14.90.........$93.56.............3.77............... ...4
    UK.........Arab....................1............$247.87........$247.87.............3................ ....4
    CO.........Latina..................7............$91.43.........$143.76..........3.63................ 3.88
    DE.........White..................6............$143.56........$233.21..........3.71...............3. 85
    US.........Asian..................71...........$160.00........$300.00..........3.67...............3. 82
    CA.........White..................5............$173.22........$341.19............4.................. 3.8
    US.........Latina.................22...........$160.00........$320.00............3.................3 .68
    US.........African American..6............$250.00........$350.00.........3.66................3.66
    US.........Caribbean............5............$250.00........$250.00...........3.8................3.6
    MX.........Latina.................16...........$130.00.......$150.00..........3.53................3. 6
    DR.........Caribbean...........17...........$55.43..........$121.68..........3.35..............3.52
    PE..........Latina..................3...........$74.59..........$114.32............3................ .3.33
    CR.........Latina...................7...........$45.00..........$60.00...........3.28............... 3.28
    US.........White..................22..........$230.00........$1,200.00.......3.13...............3.27
    RU.........White...................4...........$147.47........$232.11............4.................. 3.25
    TH.........White...................2...........$149.22........$174.39..........4.5.................. .3
    US.........Chinese................7............$160.00........$220.00...........3..................2 .71

Once a week. Yolo

nice data twist!

question, how do you separate US chinese and US asian?

cheers,

once every 7-10 days
    except for like recently my b-day

or christmas,halloween, labor day,
    full moon,hannika,ramadan etc.

just kidding

Sir Doc Holliday
    A couple of sps once every 2 months or so. Many times they'll be repeats, which is why i'm still in this. I like familiarity. It wasn't always this way, of course. But i've grown to realize i was throwing money away and not having anything to show for it afterwards. I got pretty tired of feeling like that. And after 17 years of 'hobbying', i'm pretty much experienced-out and the entire thing has become too routine. I'd make a call to see someone in a couple of hours, and an hour later i'd tell myself "what the hell did i do? why the hell am i seeing someone when i don't really feel like seeing anyone?" That's why i now prefer seeing girls i've seen in the past whom i had good times with. I'm as excited to see them walking in and catch up on things than i am towards the upcoming lovemaking part. Been there, done that. Which is why i've tried out different experiences over the past few months. Items i needed to check off my bucket list. Actually, i now prefer to take a girl out to dinner at a good restaurant and spend a good time with her over a few hours than simply give her money to have sex with me, which more often than not leaves me with an empty feeling. Chester Brown's book had so much similarities with me.

My trips to Mtl now are definitely not to see sps. They're to meet up with friends (which also include lady friends), check out favorite restaurants and for some shopping. If the Leafs are in town or a favorite musical act, i may use this as an excuse to go. But going to Mtl strictly for sps? Definitely not the case anymore. Plus it's illegal now and i couldn't justify to myself travelling to a place strictly to do something illegal. It's a no-brainer. In other words, i travel to Mtl as an escape from every day life's routine and stress level. Of course, it also means going to other places other than Montreal. By the way, my life is more in control since i've made adjustments in this part of my life and my bank account loves me for it.
    "Proudly Canadian"

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I'm as exciting to see them walking in and catch up on things than i am towards the upcoming lovemaking part. Been there, done that.
    Ain't that the truth.

- ISO Country Code is where I saw the lady

tw1st - Incrediable, what an International Standard set in new field.
    Very intresting though. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cobra1 View Post
    once every 7-10 days
    except for like recently my b-day

or christmas,halloween, labor day,
    full moon,hannika,ramadan etc.

just kidding
    What about on Eid?

why Chinese and Asian....

Quote Originally Posted by jalimon View Post
    nice data twist!

question, how do you separate US chinese and US asian?

cheers,
    I started in a Chinese amp where all the ladies were over 40. What can I say, I was young and stupid. I had no reputation and could not do any better than pay too much for cbj and cfs from women 10 years my senior. I moved on to a better amp in DC when DC had amps and was flamed on a message board for calling it a Chinese parlor when it was a Korean parlor. I started using "Asian" as a admission that I could not tell the difference at the time.

Those 7 ladies where the first 7 I ever saw. I keep it for sentimental reasons I guess.

New and Improved
    For about twenty years I would see one every weekend, sometimes two. This was in Calgary and Vancouver when they had high tracks and impulse shopping worked.
    One night I was out on the ho stroll window shopping and realised it was not really fun anymore. It was a habit, a bad and expensive one. I figured I had frittered away the equivalent of a house.
    For about ten years I saw one lady exclusively, once a month. Saved huge money and enjoyed it more. But she retired, we are still best friends and Neighbours! She is fifty and hot as hell...but it would be wrong to even think of her "that way".
    Didn't see anyone for a few years.
    Started lurking on perb for a year, then got back into it. For the last several years I stick with two ladies I have a connection with. One Winnipeg local I see a couple of times a year and one touring lady whenever she is in town.
    Staying with ladies I know and trust ensures no disappointments and a high comfort level. When I saw ladies every week I often left wondering if I should have done it. Now I leave every session looking forward to the next time we meet.
    I find spending time with a lady you have a connection with is infinitely more enjoyable than any random stranger.

More is not better, better is better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast