Thread: Lock up your sons

Working rage-aholic

Lock up your sons

Lock up your sons, Debra Lafave had her charges dropped. Well, actually, she's under house arrest. For those who don't know, she was a teacher who had sex with a 14 year old student.
    I have to admit, my first thought looking at her is, "What I wouldn't give to be 14 and her student." Yes, I know, I'm a perv and an asshole. But I'm not the only guy who's had that thought. Look at her.

Then I think about my son. What if he were 14 and this happened to him? It's a pretty f*&^ed up thing she did. I'm not naive. 14 year olds sometimes have sex. But hopefully not with their 25 year old teachers...
    Worse, her lawyer actually said in court, "She's too pretty to go to jail."
    I've heard arguments and outrage on (P)MSNBC and Fox Snooze about the apparent double standard for male and female sex criminals. I'm not sure it's as much about gender as looks.

There also seems to be an argument that boys aren't harmed as much by this. It's tempting to think this way, because this kid won't face any stigma. He's probably seen as a stud.
    But think about Mary Kay Laterno. She was a teacher in her mid 30s who screwed a 13 year old student. She's now out of jail and marrying the kid she screwed. He's 21 and marrying a 43 year old. To me that's proof that he's been terribly harmed.
    Even if the victim enjoyed it, that doesn't mean they weren't harmed.
    It's pretty clear how a man who did this would be viewed. Should we treat female predators differently???
    Last edited by btyger; 03-27-2006 at 06:19 AM.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Quote Originally Posted by btyger
    There also seems to be an argument that boys aren't harmed as much by this. It's tempting to think this way, because this kid won't face any stigma. He's probably seen as a stud.
    Who can't remember a teacher that made your pecker hard in class? But I do think it is sick for men or women to have sex with underaged boys or girls. These are predators who prey on the young and immature. It all seems cool but these boys end up really screwed up later on in life.

Having said this, as a young schoolboy, I often fantasized about losing my virginity to my grade six French teacher! Didn't happen!!!

GG

Veteran of Misadventures
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/21/ch...ped/index.html

She is more than hot, I saw her press conference and she is drop dead gorgeous.

It raises a question she herself was asked at the press conference: is there a double standard for female sex offenders whose victims are males? Although Lafave denied it, I think there is and there should be.

I am sorry, but if I was that 14 year old kid, this lady was a fucking wet dream come true. Yes, she has bipolar disorder and it drove her to do what she did. But I don't know any heterosexual male who would kick her out of bed.

All the talk by the prosecutors about "sparing" the "victim" a trial was big time bullshit. The kid wanted the charges dropped. He got free blow jobs from a woman who would command maybe $600 an hour if she worked as an SP, while being driven around by a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    I am sorry, but if I was that 14 year old kid, this lady was a fucking wet dream come true. Yes, she has bipolar disorder and it drove her to do what she did. But I don't know any heterosexual male who would kick her out of bed.

All the talk by the prosecutors about "sparing" the "victim" a trial was big time bullshit. The kid wanted the charges dropped. He got free blow jobs from a woman who would command maybe $600 an hour if she worked as an SP, while being driven around by a friend.

EB,

LOL! She is hot but the only BS is that a "bipolar disorder drove her to do it." The kid may have wanted the charges dropped because he didn't want all the attention.

GG

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    EB, The kid may have wanted the charges dropped because he didn't want all the attention.
    GG
    And he may have wanted the charges dropped because he realized he had great sex with a knockout, totally free, and enjoyed every fucking minute of it!

Working rage-aholic
    EB, I'm not s I'd refuse her. Nor should the kid have. I'm sure he loved it. I'm just saying that a 14 year old's judgment isn't as good as say a 44 year old's.

Laura, your story reminds me of something that happened in driver's ed when I was 16. A girl had to go the bathroom. The teacher was annoyed for some reason. He thought she wanted an excuse to roam the halls. She didn't. When he didn't let her go, she had a couple of girlfriends guard her while she went into the corner, pulled them down and went into the trashcan.
    Last edited by btyger; 03-27-2006 at 05:44 AM.

It raises a question she herself was asked at the press conference: is there a double standard for female sex offenders whose victims are males? Although Lafave denied it, I think there is and there should be.

I'm in total agreement with you on this one EagerBeaver, there should definitly be a double standard for female sex offenders whose victims are males - I don't even think we should refer to them as victims at all. It's a little like calling the people who win PowerBall "victims" of a higher rate of taxation.

By the way anyone know where I can find a hot women who just happens to be bipolar?
    Try everything in life at least once, except incest & maybe square dancing.

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by spin
    By the way anyone know where I can find a hot women who just happens to be bipolar?
    I've known a couple. One of them accused a male co-worker of sexual harassment. He was innocent, but he resigned in disgrace before her treachery was revealed. (He was later re-hired). She was hot, too, but not worth the trouble.

I also worked with another woman who was bipolar. She was hypersexual, too. She called me El Guapo. Then again she called every guy under the age of 40 'guapo'. Ironically, she is now married to one of the homeliest men alive.

It's true these women are an easy lay, but trust me, they're usually more of a headache than they're worth.
    Last edited by btyger; 03-27-2006 at 05:47 AM.

Working rage-aholic
    I just saw Dateline's 'To Catch a Predator III'. It's a sting operation in conjuction with California police to catch online child predators. I'm starting to rethink my stance on LaFave. I still think what she did was dangerous. A woman her age gains emotional control over a juvenile when she has sex with him.
    But, she's small potatoes compared to the male sex predators caught on Dateline. The biggest danger to underage victims of female sex predators seems to be that they'll either kill the woman's husband (Pam Smart case) or ruin their lives by marrying the woman (Mary Kay Laterno case).

These guys (male sex predators) are scary, though. Dateline has run three of these specials. This last time alone they caught 50 guys. All were arrested. No women were caught in any of these specials. I'm starting to think it's a waste of LE's time and resources to go after someone like Lafave when really dangerous guys are out there....

I stand by my statement that alot of these people seem to work with kids, or put themselves in a position to be around kids.
    In America you're looked upon as evil if you don't love kids. Look at political ads. To tell the truth, until my son was born, I didn't give a rats ass about kids. I find other people's kids annoying. Cute, but annoying. Anyone who loves kids too much scares me, frankly. Any man, anyway.

Would be intersting to know the true effect on the kid was, is and will be...
    He's still trying to wipe the silly grin off his face.

Well, all the guys I have ever talked to about Karla Holmolka think she is a fuckin hottie as well! but, sometimes we just have to ignore the good looks, in cases like this as well, she is a mental screwup, damn fuckable one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Just watched the Dateline interview of LaFave....

On a shallow basis - what a babe! Gorgeous eyes.... Knew another woman with equally gorgeous blue eyes and she was dangerously nutty..

Interesting comment by the physiatrist who said bipolar people who are mistakenly treated for depression act worse.... in the manic phase they can be even more hypersexual....

I'm no expert but the people I know who are bipolar go through much longer phases then this woman did....

Would be intersting to know the true effect on the kid was, is and will be...

Quote Originally Posted by btyger
    EB, I'm not s I'd refuse her. Nor should the kid have. I'm sure he loved it. I'm just saying that a 14 year old's judgment isn't as good as say a 44 year old's.
    If a 14 year old boy was offered sexual access to this kind of woman and rejects it, that is when we should begin to wonder about his judgement!
    BïgPiçklê

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/21/ch...ped/index.html

She is more than hot, I saw her press conference and she is drop dead gorgeous.

Hi guys. Pretty good discussion...

I remember the first time I ever French kissed a girl. I was 13, and did it largely because of peer pressure. I remember feeling rather surprised and uncomfortable, bordering on traumatized, as the experience was not at all what I had imagined it would feel like. I guess the notion I had of a French kiss at that age was falsely idealized. Therefore, I don't know how having sex with a drop-dead gorgeous teacher, like the one in question, would have affected me had I been in a similar situation as that boy, but I must admit that if my first experience had been with a drop-dead gorgeous older babe who happened to be a teacher or a supervisor of mine, my guess is that I probably would have felt less peer pressure with her than with a girl my own age who also was part of my circle of friends. It's also possible that I would have felt safe knowing that I was under the ''care'' and ''supervision'' of a maternal figure whom I felt I could trust. So, on balance, it's possible that a first experience with a good-looking teacher might have been better than the one I had with a girl my own age .

fml
    Last edited by femaleluver2; 09-14-2006 at 08:58 AM.

I am me, too!

Talking Pics

Here's an interesting link:

http://www.gorillamask.net/lafave.shtml

Real hottie!

I had a science teacher in 12th grade that had the same effect on all guys. One lucky bastard ended-up doing her after the graduation party.

The saddest thing about this is that I went to school in the wrong era.