Thread: This is why there aren't many home invasions in Utah

Working rage-aholic

This is why there aren't many home invasions in Utah

You can always tell who the audience is by watching the commercials. This is sooooo Utah.

http://www.holylemon.com/SelfDefence.html

I think what really sells me is the free rock. Next time I'm visiting my brother in Salt Lake City, I'll be sure to pay them a visit. Not.
    Last edited by btyger; 03-26-2006 at 07:21 AM.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

I agree Oliver but I'd take it further: 2 eyes for an eye many teeth for a tooth. A payback should always be made with interest!

There are some very strange groups in Utah, lots of different 'perspectives' on what's right and wrong. And they are all armed to the teeth.

Gotta love family

an eye for an eye lets all go blind

Hot chicks!

Chicks and guns ... awesome!

Talking

I'm not a big gun advocate but if you're gonna fuck with someone's property and or family you deserve to get what's coming to you.

Working rage-aholic
    I'm not a big gun advocate, either. I don't own a gun. But, I live in New Hampshire, where gun ownership is common and socially acceptable. It's interesting to me that the states with the most lax gun laws tend to have the lowest murder rates. New Hampshire has the lowest violent crime rate of all 50 states.

Meanwhile, states like Illinois and California, with strict gun laws, have relatively high murder rates. I understand these states have major urban centers and a totally different population makeup. Still, it's hard for to me accept the argument that gun availability leads to violence.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority