Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Objectifying men...

Arrow Objectifying men...

Alright, you ladies have to put up with all of us objectifying you on these public boards on a daily basis. We put up threads of "10s" and give explicit details on your vital parts.

Well, it's time for you ladies to unleash your fury on us! This thread will be dedicated to objectifying men. Please be explicit and don't hold back. Feel free to paste links of pictures to make your points. And by all means, add some humor to your posts, we can take it.

GG

You nuts?!?!

General,
    What are you thinking man! There is no way I can take it!
    Good thing Jen @ Devilish isn't so good in English, hey none of you dicks translate this for her!

In all seriousness, good idea. We may learn something about what the ladies like, don't like, love, and hate! Fire away ladies, the other guys can take it.
    Diablo
    -----------------
    At the Devil's party, nothing is a sin.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo35
    Good thing Jen @ Devilish isn't so good in English, hey none of you dicks translate this for her!
    Diablo35,

Relax, Jen told me all about your little problem. Stop taking those cold showers before the encounter!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo35
    In all seriousness, good idea. We may learn something about what the ladies like, don't like, love, and hate! Fire away ladies, the other guys can take it.
    Yes, if we can dish it, then we better be able to take it...GULP!

GG

Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    Diablo35,

Relax, Jen told me all about your little problem. Stop taking those cold showers before the encounter!

GG
    "Shrinkage" ????

Costanza

Quote Originally Posted by chefplus
    "Shrinkage" ????
    I am afraid so. Who can forget poor George Costanza, utterly humiliated by Jerry Seinfeld's girlfriend...what a classic episode exploiting men's biggest fears:

George: See, look at this. Rachel, my T-shirt shrunk. It used to be much bigger, and now it shrunk. You see, that's what water does. It shrinks things.

Elaine: Really? Tell us more, Mr. Science. (Rachel whispers in Jane's ear, which prompts Jane to laugh)

George: What're you doing? What're you, telling secrets? What're you laughing at?

Jane: It's nothing, George.

George: You know, it's very impolite to tell secrets. Are you talking about me?

Jane: What is it with you?

Jerry: (To George) Easy big fella.
    Last edited by General Gonad; 03-30-2006 at 01:14 AM.

Re: Costanza

I don't remember the dialogue to that extent, but one line I do remember is when Elaine says "It shrinks???", and George is mortified that women don't know that. I think it was the same episode where Elaine says "I don't know how you guys walk around with that thing between your legs".

Okay, let's stop hijacking this thread.

Like a frightened turtle...

Quote Originally Posted by chefplus
    I don't remember the dialogue to that extent, but one line I do remember is when Elaine says "It shrinks???", and George is mortified that women don't know that. I think it was the same episode where Elaine says "I don't know how you guys walk around with that thing between your legs".
    Chefplus, here is the passage from seindfeldscripts.com ('The Hamptons') starting off where Rachel, Jerry's girlfriend walks in on George as he is completely exposed after swimming in cold water:

Rachel: (She screams) Oh my God! I'm sorry, I thought this was the baby's room. I'm really sorry. (She exits)

George: I was in the pool! I was in the pool!

[Jerry and George talking in Jerry's room.]

George: Did she do it on purpose?

Jerry: It was my fault, I told her the wrong door.

George: I was supposed to see her. She wasn't supposed to see me.

Jerry: So what?

George: Well ordinarily I wouldn't mind. But...

Jerry: But...

George: Well I just got back from swimming in the pool. And the water was cold...

Jerry: Oh... You mean... shrinkage.

George: Yes. Significant shrinkage!

Jerry: So you feel you were short changed.

George: Yes! I mean, if she thinks that's me she's under a complete misapprehension. That was not me, Jerry. That was not me.

Jerry: Well, so what's the difference?

George: What if she discusses it with Jane?

Jerry: Oh, she's not gonna tell Jane.

George: How do you know?

Jerry: Women aren't like us.

George: They're worse! They're much worse than us, they talk about everything! Couldn't you at least tell her about the shrinkage factor?

Jerry: No, I'm not gonna tell her about your shrinkage. Besides, I think women know about shrinkage.

George: How do women know about shrinkage? (They see Elaine walking down the hall) Elaine! Get! (She enters) Do women know about shrinkage?

Elaine: What do you mean, like laundry?

George: No.

Jerry: Like when a man goes swimming... afterwards...

Elaine: It shrinks?

Jerry: Like a frightened turtle!

Elaine: Why does it shrink?

George: It just does.

Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

>>Now ladies, feel free to discuss everything BUT shrinkage in your attempts to objectify us men!

GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 03-30-2006 at 09:10 AM.

Working rage-aholic
    This is why I always take hot showers and keep the room warm. Better to emerge looking like a moose than a gnat.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Hey guys,
    I don't see any girls pitching in this discussion... Isn,t it supposed to be our release? Like women don't know about shrinkage. I've known about it since I was 12, I learned it in sex ed. Then empirically verified it with bfs.
    So back to the topic of this thread, I am not sure what you are expecting to read here... You describe our bodies and our favors, but you also identify us, which I am sure you wouldn't want us to do... So what will you learn? that we like good looking/charming men better than ugly/stupid men? duh. That clean is better than otherwise?
    OK, I'll try to make it original (bare in mind that I'm an mp)
    I love fat bellies. they're fun to massage, move around, play with. it's like kneeding bread. Big people are more of a workout to massage though, gets me all slipperysweatty.
    Hairless skin is soft, easy to massage. Hairy requires more oil but is still soft. A shaved chest pisses me off. If you're going to get rid of your body hair, wax it! I hate massaging porcupines...
    For what I do, dick size doesn't really matter. The looks of it do though. A good looking member (which doesn't have to be big) is always a nice turn on.
    I'd write more but I'm out of time.
    cheers,
    Penny
    J'admire ces grands tÚnors, j'en perds le ton - J'admire ces grands tÚtons, j'en perds le Nord.

Thanks Pen

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope

OK, I'll try to make it original (bare in mind that I'm an mp)
    I love fat bellies. they're fun to massage, move around, play with. it's like kneeding bread. ...
    cheers,
    Penny
    You've given all of us old beer-belly guys something to day-dream about.

Your contribution is sincerely appreciated.
    Memory loves time

................... A good looking member (which doesn't have to be big) is always a nice turn on. ................
    Welcome aboard Penny. Please elaborate on the the statement I quoted - what do YOU consider good-looking ?

membre viril en toute virilitÚ

what is a good looking cock...
    hard to say. it's very subjective. there's something in the attitude, how it's worn, how it stands. I like a little curve to it, sometimes a prominent head is nice. But it depends alot. I really can't say. Show me pics, I'll tell you which ones I like.
    P
    J'admire ces grands tÚnors, j'en perds le ton - J'admire ces grands tÚtons, j'en perds le Nord.

what is a good looking cock...
    Show me pics, I'll tell you which ones I like.
    P

Penelope,

I'll go one step further!

GG

Yark!!

I remember when I was 17, a guy was DFK me and it was so deep ...
    I thougth he was trying to have a taste of my lunch!!!
    Yark!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dorothy
    The Wizard of Oz

Working rage-aholic
    Where are all the women? Don't be so cautious, please. Objectify us.
    Go ahead, hurt my feelings.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast