Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarassment at Hotel

Veteran of Misadventures

Embarassment at Hotel

I had a very embarassing episode at my hotel this morning. Woke up at 6:00 a.m., old time, still somewhat groggy but had to get up to make a long trip. I got up wearing only my underwear, and went into the hallway to take out the room service trays, when next thing I know, the room door closes behind me. I am locked out of my room wearing only my underwear! (my key cards were inside the room). After standing there stunned at my stupidity for a second, I walked up and down the hallway of my floor looking for an emergency phone of some kind. No such animal. Finally decided to bite the bullet and took the elevator down to the lobby. As soon as security saw me walking around in my underwear they were on me in two seconds. I told the head security guy I locked myself out of my room which is why I was in front of him in my underwear. He laughed and went to retrieve his keys but took his time doing so. All the while I am standing there in my underwear with people in the lobby gawking at me, including some children. This was not a good scene. As we rode the elevator back up to my room, the security dude told me this happens ALL THE TIME. I asked why there is no emergency phone to call security on the floor of my room, and he said he didn`t know.

Moral of story is to make sure you are fully awake before you leave your room.

Village Idiot
    You remember when you were a kid and your mom gave you 101 stupid reasons why you should wear clean underwear?

I never thought this would be one of them. That's hilarious.

the guy w/soft hands..
    It could have been worse, imagine walking around with a morning woody!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by devries
    This happened to me once, but once i locked myself out of my room, the woody disappeared. I had woke up one morning and was still half asleep when i headed towards the bathroom. Problem is, i opened the wrong door and wound up in the hallway. I hadn't worn my glasses and everything was kind of blurry.

I squinted & saw a maid's cart down the hall. I sprinted towards it. Grabbed a towel and sheepishly asked the maid to unlock my door. She laughed and mentionned that she usually doesn't do this, but under the circumstances, she felt obliged to do so.

clown of many colors
    I thought the moral of the story was to NEVER, EVER, EVER order room service.
    Man, you gotta Go.

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    Moral of story is to make sure you are fully awake before you leave your room.
    EB,

Great story, I envisioned the whole scene! I would have been so embarassed. But hey, shit happens. Those doors close way too quickly. In fact, it almost happened to me once as the newspaper was too far to reach. I practically had to do a roundkick to keep the door open. I learned my lesson.

A least you weren't totally 'el fresco'!

GG

Now I don't feel so stupid...

I got up wearing only my underwear, and went into the hallway to take out the room service trays, when next thing I know, the room door closes behind me. I am locked out of my room wearing only my underwear! (my key cards were inside the room). After standing there stunned at my stupidity for a second, I walked up and down the hallway of my floor looking for an emergency phone of some kind. No such animal. Finally decided to bite the bullet and took the elevator down to the lobby.
    I did this once in Reno. Fortunately I had my pj bottoms on, but no shirt, no shoes. I just went down to the lobby, stood in line, and they gave me a replacement key. Nobody acted like anything was out of place at all, and they didn't even question that I had no ID! They said "happens all the time". And this was after 9/11...

P.S. This is a good argument for overnights--when you lock yourself out, there someone there to let you back in.
    Last edited by sybaritic; 04-02-2006 at 01:14 PM.
    Memory loves time

All the while I am standing there in my underwear with people in the lobby gawking at me, including some children. This was not a good scene. As we rode the elevator back up to my room, the security dude told me this happens ALL THE TIME.
    I would have done the same thing and stood in the lobby in my underwear to give myself some time to explore the exhibitionist side of me, rather than headed back straight upstairs to wait outside my room.

No wonder something like this happens ALL THE TIME.

P.S.
    Sorry EB, this is just so funny when it is happening to someone else.

Mr. Bean

That reminds me of an episode of Mr. Bean (english comic).

Was locked out of his room, he was buck naked in the hallway, crawled under the carpet, ripped off the EXIT sign and covered his ass with it. He finally made his way to the frontdesk after having made us laugh with his multiple stupid tricks.

That was hilarious..

A sucker is born every NY minute.

Wink

Fortunately, I had someone to keep me company when this happened to me! Embarrassing Episode 2004
    Last edited by Robin; 04-02-2006 at 03:09 PM.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I just hope that EB wasn't wearing the white underpants with the skid marks!

Quote Originally Posted by devries
    At least you can hang your newspaper on it!!!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Last week, one of my buddies was in an adjoining room with one of the ladies. He had forgot to put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door. Well, let's just say that they were both caught in a very compromising position by the maid!

They were both pleasuring one another royally with their mouths (69) and the maid just opened the door and walked in on them. He figured that she knocked and they hadn't heard it. They were very busy, of course. He told me they all laughed, and he told the maid that his wife was takind good care of him. The maid supposedly chuckled and replied that she also enjoys taking good care of her husband.

As for me, this happened once at the same hotel. I was sitting at the end of the bed while i was being royally entertained by one of Mtl's best, lying on her tummy in front of me and showing me her magnificient oral skills. Suddenly, i see the door open and before i can shout, i see the maid's face and look of shock as she saw what was happening in front of her. My guest never wasted a second and kept on enjoying her newly found toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    As for me, this happened once at the same hotel. I was sitting at the end of the bed while i was being royally entertained by one of Mtl's best, lying on her tummy in front of me and showing me her magnificient oral skills. Suddenly, i see the door open and before i can shout, i see the maid's face and look of shock as she saw what was happening in front of her.

What she never saw a man with three legs? Guys, I know you're all horny and ancy to jump in the sack but take a second to put that sign up and bolt your doors shut!

GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 04-02-2006 at 05:29 PM.

The big question is...G-Strings, Crotchless or Thong Lingerie

And the hotel asks if you'd please shave next time you visit

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast