Thread: Karaoke Bars downtown?

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar

Karaoke Bars downtown?

I know it's an odd question to ask here, but my buddy's a fan of them. So if anyone has any info on a karaoke bar in the downton/Ste. Catherine area I'd apprieciate it.

Thanks
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin

There are a couple in Chinatown, and there is a really decent one in the same building as the Nautilus Plus on St Catherine, near, umm, stanley, I think it is.

These are Japanese style karaoke "clubs" where you go with friends, get a room space, and party with your friends. It isn't a "public" thing.

You can find some public ones, there are mobile karaoke things that go club to club. I think cheers downtown use to do that, maybe on Tuesday or something.

I don't think there are many on the weekends.

MATt
    Your mileage may vary... mine did!

There is a karaoke bar on the south side of Sherbrooke two or three blocks west of St. Laurent. It was not the private room thing described above, but rather just a bar with a guy running a karaoke machine. I'm not sure the name of the place, but I think there is a neon Karaoke sign outside. I discovered it by accident when seeking a place to kill a little time and have a beer.

JustaJohn

Karaoke bar

I'm not sure if it's still open, but there used to be one located across the Chateau Royal, on Crescent. It was called 'Vocalz', i believe.

Re: Karaoke bar

Originally posted by JustaJohn
    I'm not sure if it's still open, but there used to be one located across the Chateau Royal, on Crescent. It was called 'Vocalz', i believe.
    A few months back I walked by Vocalz and decided to step in to see how it was. It was actually a really cool Karoake place with many HOTTT women and this was a Monday night. I remember it was Monday because WWE Raw was in town at the Bell Centre and about 10 wrestlers came in and partied. Unfortunately Trish Stratus wasn't one of them

JustaJohn

Vocalz

Thank you for the tip, Special K. The place looks dead from the outside, so it's why i never bothered to check it out.

Trish Stratus? Met her in person a couple of times in the past at a promotion. Left me kind of disappointed. The one that really does it for me is Stacy....wow-wow-wow!!!!!!

Fuck Models Love Stripper Uncle Kracker's Avatar
    Thanks for the info guys. I think were going to check out Vokalz.

And for me, I was always a Tori (not Wilson - she's great too though) fan. It's a damn shame they fired her. So fucking hot!
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day."
    - Dean Martin