Thread: 8 suspected Bandidos found dead in Ontario!!

proud infidel

Exclamation 8 suspected Bandidos found dead in Ontario!!

Last edited by femaleluver2; 04-10-2006 at 02:13 PM.

That's what we call spring clean-up!!!

Saw the news, OPP is mum on information.

Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2

A sucker is born every NY minute.

These are people who were unloved and unwanted as children, coming from a troubled upbringing and rejected by society, thats why they are who they are, nobody grows up wanting to be a Hells or a Bandido, at last they are at peace.

proud infidel
    There's a few things that already don't seem to make much sense in this whole affair. First, it would seem quite unusual that bikers be so negligent as to get themselves killed all at once by one of their enemies. Chances are, then, they probably already knew their aggressor(s). News reports later in the day talked about the swift arrest of about 4 or 5 individuals, one of whom is a reputed Bandido, and former ''Loner'' prez , who allegedly raised police suspicion by virtue of the fact that his home happens to lie very near where the bodies were found... WTF? Also, this has to be one of the fastest biker roundup I've ever seen after what clearly appears to be a professional ''hit''. Somehow something doesn't make sense! For these reasons, police have talked about a probable ''inside'' job, which would lend credence to the HA's strong denial earlier in the day of being potentially implicated. However, I wonder if there's not a possible connection between these biker murders and the recent slaying of a top HA down in Connecticut!

fml

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    I don't think it was reported that all of them were killed where they were found. Chances are it was a coordinated attack and then the bodies driven to the area.

In any regards at least it wasn't innocent civilians killed.

Latest reports say that it was the Banditos that were responsible. It sounds very much like the chapter "cleanup" that the Hell's Angels did in Quebec years ago.

Veteran of Misadventures
    It's called "settling of accounts." My personal feeling is that with these kind of murders, the strategy of LE should be to prevent an all out war from starting.

Last week in Connecticut a leading figure of the Hell's Angels was shot dead on his bike while driving it on I-95. Apparently, the perps are members of a rival gang, the Outlaws. Already this week several Hells Angel's members have been arrested in various parts of Connecticut attempting retaliation against Outlaws members. One was arrested with tools of torture.

BTW, it is crazy to me to shoot anyone on the stretch of I-95 where this Hell's Angels member was shot. Presumably after he was shot he lost control of his bike and it went careening along the highway, and it is a miracle that it did not lead to a traffic fatality.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 04-10-2006 at 10:01 PM.