Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: YMMV-kissing

  1. #1

    YMMV-kissing

    For the SP's that are YMMV- kissing, how do you find out if they will kiss with you. Do you just ask them? Do you just go in for the kiss and see their reaction?

  2. #2

    lol

    hahah you think like i do i was wondering the same thing well !plus whats dose hj meens ?

  3. #3
    Pimpin' ain't easy...
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Laval
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by shfx
    hahah you think like i do i was wondering the same thing well !plus whats dose hj meens ?
    hand job..i think the best way is tell her what you want..

  4. #4

    Wink A kiss is just a kiss...

    Quote Originally Posted by fellers
    For the SP's that are YMMV- kissing, how do you find out if they will kiss with you. Do you just ask them? Do you just go in for the kiss and see their reaction?
    fellers,

    I never had a problem kissing someone, except for a real uninspiring SP that I will not name again. Even she opened up a little. I start with conversation and then look them in the eyes and smile. If she smiles back and moves closer, I go for it.

    Again, for me, YMMV applies to almost all SPs. I am not a stud nor do I want to be one. But I have been told that I am cute and more importantly, I feel very confident with any lady. Almost all the SPs I have been with like the fact that I put them at ease and I know how to converse. They also like my smile.

    A little flirting helps to build the mood. And of course, oral hygiene is a necessary prerequisite if you want her to really enjoy kissing you.

    GG

  5. #5
    Shifu
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    135
    ...eating vast amounts of garlic and onions prior always helps me set the mood before going in
    "I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world." Angelina Jolie

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by suikoden_45
    ...eating vast amounts of garlic and onions prior always helps me set the mood before going in
    I LOVE garlic and onions!! How did you know?

    xoxox
    Anik

  7. #7

    Garlic is good for your health, not your love life

    As a general rule of thumb, if you can taste and smell your pasty breath before an encounter, you better gulp down the Scope, the tic tacs and some fresh mint or else you can kiss YMMV goodbye!

    Seriously, that one uninspiring SP went bananas as I dined on her Y but when I moved up to deep kiss her and she told me that she prefers light kisses because deep kissing is too intimate of an act.Hmmm, I guess she didn't like the taste of her pussy juice.

    GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 04-13-2006 at 10:03 AM.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    GG>>> Alot of SPs reserve DFK for their personal intimate relations. It is one way to sepatate work from private life.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    GG>>> Alot of SPs reserve DFK for their personal intimate relations. It is one way to sepatate work from private life.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    Are you sure it is a lot? Maybe they say this to most clients for other reasons. Again, I have never had a problem, but then again I am very selective with who I see and I do my research. No DATY AND no DFK is a non-starter for me - I am better off jerking off. At a minimum, I need at least one.

    Ronnie, how much more intimate can you get then shoving your face in between some lady's thighs and going at it, peaking up to make sure she has a smile on her face? Why is kissing "too intimate and reserved for intimate relations"?

    GG

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    Ronnie, how much more intimate can you get then shoving your face in between some lady's thighs and going at it, peaking up to make sure she has a smile on her face? Why is kissing "too intimate and reserved for intimate relations"?

    GG
    Actually, I too consider kissing more intimate than sex, but I have no bf to reserve it for. I, like you GG, do my research before meeting someone, and if it is someone that I couldn't or wouldn't want to kiss, I would see him privately... everything would feel sterile and mechanical to me without kissing.

    In fact, I cannot have an really nice O without kissing (probably why although I can enjoy DATY, I rarely have an O like that). Kissing during sex is a guaranteed way to get my juices flowing!

    xoxox
    Anik

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Just-ass-weet
    Actually, I too consider kissing more intimate than sex, but I have no bf to reserve it for. I, like you GG, do my research before meeting someone, and if it is someone that I couldn't or wouldn't want to kiss, I would see him privately... everything would feel sterile and mechanical to me without kissing.
    xoxox
    Anik

    Hmmm, I would love to kiss you and get your juices flowing!!! It is definetely "sterile and mechanical" without kissing.

    GG

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    I think it is more on par with saving something special that only for that someone special.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    I think it is more on par with saving something special that only for that someone special.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    Ronnie,

    Then it is psychological. I mean, an SP is being penetrated, engaging in oral sex, receivng oral sex and yet she wants to hold her deep kisses for that special someone?

    Such a person should not be SPing in that case. I have no problems with YMMV but to categorically reserve kissing for that "special someone" is insulting to the right client who is a gentleman that wants a passionate encounter.

    GG

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    Of course it is psychological. Intimacy is psychological. Do you really believe that everytime you see an SP you create an intimate bond with her?

    Let me put it this way: Close your eyes and imagine your mother brushing the side of your face with her hand. This evokes certain feelings right? Now close your eyes again and this time imagine your wife/girlfriend brushing the side of your face with her hand. Evokes a completely different set of feelings, right? (I hope ) There you go, psychology has everything to do with it.

    Refusing to kiss is no insult to the client. She is just choosing not to share small intimate act with everyone she has sex with. Sex is not always intimate. Sometimes it is purely physical. Actually an SP to not categorically reserve anything from her clients is quite presumptious. Think about it, why should an SP share everything with her clients? It is not as if there a long term committed relationship being built.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    Last edited by naughtylady; 04-14-2006 at 06:36 PM.
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    Refusing to kiss is no insult to the client. She is just choosing not to share small intimate act with everyone she has sex with. Sex is not always intimate. Sometimes it is purely physical. Actually an SP to not categorically reserve anything from her clients is quite presumptious. Think about it, why should an SP share everything with her clients? It is not as if there a long term committed relationship being built.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    Sorry Ronnie but I don`t presume any SP will share ``everything`` with me. I do find it insulting for an SP to accept me pleasuring her and yet she cannot reciprocate with a nice sensual kiss. No way! That is where I would have no shame in telling her she duped me and she should get out of this business. If all I wanted was to stick my pecker into someone, then I would take care of business myself.

    For me, a lady has the right to refuse any act that she feels can endanger her health. This is why I do not find it insulting if she gives me a CBJ instead of a . But if someone tells me that you can have sex with me, dine on me but you can`t kiss me, then I would refuse to see her.

    Deep kissing is passion; I want passion when I am with an SP. I make sure I am respectful and well groomed for every encounter but if all I wanted was an orgasm, well my right hand never let me down on that front.

    GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •