Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: How do you deal with office flirts?

  1. #1

    Question How do you deal with office flirts?

    I keep running into this gorgeous creature that my company hired three months ago. She knows I am married but always asks me to join her and her office colleagues (all women) for Thursday evening cocktails. I politely decline and she tells me: "..what are you worried about? I don't bite."

    The truth is I am more worried about me than her. She has dark ash blonde hair, a killer body, beautiful white teeth, wears funky glasses and tight black pants with black boots and tight tops. When she smiles, her eyebrows move up and she can deliver that killer look.

    The guys at the office have picked up on her flirting and they keep lacing into me. But one thing I will never do is get involved with someone else while I am married, especially not someone I work with. I have seen it happen countless times and it always ends in a bad way.

    But I can fantasize about her...can't I?

    GG

  2. #2
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Personally, i've made it a rule not to screw around with colleagues. Recently, a young woman from my workplace told me that she'd go out with me for my money. I almost gagged when she told me this! I think she'd be in for the shock of her life if she'd realize i'm no Donald Trump.

    Yesterday, i asked another female colleague that if she were in my shoes, which girls in our area she'd go after. After careful consideration, she said "Me!" I did a double-take and she was dead-serious. I asked her "are you kidding?" She replied "no, i'm dead serious." I was caught off-guard and told her "maybe one day, once we're not colleagues anymore." She's at least 20 years younger than me....not sure her parents would appreciate her 'new' boyfriend. LOL

    Many years ago, i had several affairs with young women from the same workplace. It's not recommended and i swore never to repeat that mistake. It's not worth it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    Many years ago, i had several affairs with young women from the same workplace. It's not recommended and i swore never to repeat that mistake. It's not worth it.
    Doc,

    Before I married, I once had a one night stand with this sexy Indian colleague of mine. We got smashed at Alexanders and I ended up at her apartment. She was so sexy and possessed thick blowjob lips. The sex was alright given that we were wasted but we avoided each other after that night. I kept telling myself "you're such an idiot!"

    I agree with you, it isn't worth it. Nevertheless, so many people get involved at the office. I see it all the time. But most of the time it ends up in a disaster.

    GG

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaempferrand
    GG...

    You just love to tap dance on a minefield don't you?

    heh heh heh......
    What can I say? I just love flirting...heh heh heh...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaempferrand
    I don't think it is your flirting. It is more like the thrill of the hunt and the idea of the possibility of getting caught are the driving forces of what you do.

    We all have our little quirks......
    No, I really do like flirting. But you're right, the thrill of the hunt can be intoxicating. On the other hand, the idea of getting caught does NOT appeal to me.

    GG

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In my appartment
    Posts
    24

    Do not screw with the payroll...

    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    I keep running into this gorgeous creature that my company hired three months ago. She knows I am married but always asks me to join her and her office colleagues (all women) for Thursday evening cocktails. I politely decline and she tells me: "..what are you worried about? I don't bite."

    The truth is I am more worried about me than her. She has dark ash blonde hair, a killer body, beautiful white teeth, wears funky glasses and tight black pants with black boots and tight tops. When she smiles, her eyebrows move up and she can deliver that killer look.

    The guys at the office have picked up on her flirting and they keep lacing into me. But one thing I will never do is get involved with someone else while I am married, especially not someone I work with. I have seen it happen countless times and it always ends in a bad way.

    But I can fantasize about her...can't I?

    GG
    THat's what I told myself, about 18 years ago, and I still go by it.

    It's not worth the trouble. I know she might look hot, she might want you, but in the long term, it will just screw you over (remember, she works with you, for you, or she's your boss)

    Work & play don't mix very well...

  7. #7
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,824
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    We got smashed at Alexanders and I ended up at her apartment.
    Chez Alexandre.....hey, i once had lunch with a Catherine Zeta-Jones lookalike at that place! That's on Peel, right? French bistro type of restaurant, if i remember correctly.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    Chez Alexandre.....hey, i once had lunch with a Catherine Zeta-Jones lookalike at that place! That's on Peel, right? French bistro type of restaurant, if i remember correctly.

    Doc,

    Yes it's on Peel, near Maisonneuve. We used to go upstairs and drink like fishes. There were some cute waitresses back then but I haven't been there in a long time.


    BTW, lunch with a Catherine Zeta-Jones lookalike? Do tell us more....

    GG

  9. #9
    ok .ok ill volunteer to replace you and ill keep you posted on how things went ..dont worry about it ... pm me on where they tell you to go hehehhehehe

  10. #10

    Cool The flirt gets dumped

    Today, the flirt came around at the end of the day. She came right around my desk and sat on the corner. She asked me: "Do you like my new shoes and my new skirt?" "Are you coming out with us?" "Please say yes, my boyfriend just dumped me for someone younger and I need to talk."

    I am freaking out, thinking, wow her legs look great and uh..oh yeah, the boyfriend dumped her....stay cool GG, stay cool...don't lose it...focus and forget about those guys smirking outside your office...think, think, think you bloody fool!

    I regained my composure and told her, "I have a report to complete a.s.a.p.," which is code language for I want to screw your brains out but I have to keep this job with this grossly inflated salary and bonus!

    GG

  11. #11
    Almost A GOOD BOY
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    STEAM ZONE
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    I regained my composure and told her, "I have a report to complete a.s.a.p.," which is code language for I want to screw your brains out but I have to keep this job with this grossly inflated salary and bonus!

    GG
    A friend of mine had an affair that lasted for few months. He decided to stop but that did not pleased HER . Few weeks later he was accused of sexual harassement. He fell in an a very bad situation that lasted approx a year ( he was engaged...) Both lost their jobs.....

    Morals , if you do it be sure you do it with someone that has more to lose than you. She will think twice before pressing the PANIC button...

    Spiky

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by spiky
    A friend of mine had an affair that lasted for few months. He decided to stop but that did not pleased HER . Few weeks later he was accused of sexual harassement. He fell in an a very bad situation that lasted approx a year ( he was engaged...) Both lost their jobs.....

    Morals , if you do it be sure you do it with someone that has more to lose than you. She will think twice before pressing the PANIC button...

    Spiky
    Spiky,

    I just do not think it is worth the hassle and repercussions. Even if I was single I wouldn't do it. Given that I am married, I do not want to have affairs with people I work with. Affairs are a lot worse than seeing an SP on occasion....a lot worse.

    GG

  13. #13
    Almost A GOOD BOY
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    STEAM ZONE
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    Spiky,

    Affairs are a lot worse than seeing an SP on occasion....a lot worse.

    GG
    100% agree on this one ... peace of mind...

    S

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    Very true. I actually had to put two restraining orders on two of them in the past. They were nutcases who wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. I now know how much strain and stress women have to go through daily with various forms of sexual harrassment. It nearly made me quit my job....at least, if they would have been attractive, it might not have been so bad!
    Doc,

    It is easier when you're a guy dealing with some nut who is fixated with you but it can get out of hand. Even if they are attractive, it is weird. I remember in CEGEP (college before you enter university in Quebec), I was dating someone and this stunning Italian babe was flirting with me like crazy. She wanted to break up my relationship to the point where whe was telling my girlfriend constant lies. At one party, I got drunk and she was there pouncing on me. We made out but I pulled away when it came to the sex. Making out with her was a big mistake! She was on me like a hawk after that.

    Thank god she got the message that I wasn't interested and she finally blew away. It helped that some poor bastard started dating her...I can just imagine how possessive she was with him.

    The irony in all of this was that some nut job ended up stalking her later in university. The tables turned on her but last I heard she is happily married.

    GG

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    ....i eventually had to seek a restraining order. She put a lot of stress on my relationship and might have been the cause for our eventual breakup....my ex had begun wondering if i wasn't screwing around on her...she wondered what other reason this nutbar would have for having some kind of fixation/obsession on me. This wasn't the end of it....more to come.
    Doc,

    That is crazy shit. If often think how hard it is to be single when I hear these stories. There are a lot of f_cked up people out there. But I will be honest with you, your ex was right. I would have flipped out, screaming "what the hell do you think you're doing?!?"

    Anyways, if your ex was suspicious because of that obvious nutbar, then she was totally insecure and it's probably best that you broke up. The biggest turn-off for me is an insecure woman. I am serious. Even if she is average looking, I love a confident, secure woman who knows how to converse.

    More to come? OMG, there is more than this?

    GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •