Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: My wife just lies there during sex. How can I encourage more action?

  1. #1

    Question My wife just lies there during sex. How can I encourage more action?

    A reader asked the girld next door the following question in Men's Health:

    Q: My wife just lies there during sex. How can I encourage more action?

    The Girl Next Door Answers:First, a question: Is she loglike outside of the bedroom? Because if she doesn't exercise, stretch, dance -- anything -- it's going to take some effort to bring out her inner sex bunny. Before she can enjoy your body, she has to start enjoying her own. Invite her to go hiking, or buy her a gift certificate for yoga classes. Anything that will get her blood flowing is likely to liven up her sexual M.O. by raising her confidence in her body. If she's already active yet carnally comatose, try to reconnect with her in a sensual way. Suggest taking a long, soapy shower together or trading full-body rubdowns in bed, and lavish her body with attention. Nothing softens a woman up or turns her on like a little pampering.

  2. #2
    Two words: hot sauce

  3. #3
    Get her to wear just a little fringe vest, boots, a cowgirl hat and ask if she'll get on top - let her do all the work for a change.
    She might discover she likes being a cowgirl, watch out if she goes shopping for spurs and riding crop.

  4. #4
    Nominem meum Nemo est
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toto, I think we're not in Kansas anymore!
    Posts
    160
    - English gentleman (in bed): I'm sorry Darling, but did I hurt you?

    - English lady: No Darling, why do you ask?

    - English gentleman: Well Darling, you MOVED !


  5. #5
    Working rage-aholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a rocky planet with one moon
    Posts
    863
    If she's open enough, consider buying her a vibrator. If she learns to pleasure herself, she may learn to open up more with you.

    It took a long time for my wife, who had only been with one other partner, to open up during sex. Part of it was me, too. Initially, I was a selfish lover. As I learned and lasted longer, I paid more attention to her needs. Towards the end of our relationship, the roles reversed and she enjoyed sex more than I did.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

  6. #6

    Talking

    Try to roll her over and spank her!
    She will certernely ask you what you're doing.
    Then you can answer her:
    ''Well honey, I'm punishing you for not participating!''


    Dorothy
    The Wizard of Oz
    __________________
    Socrate's Dog - An effective way to cause reflexion without abuse.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by btyger
    If she's open enough, consider buying her a vibrator. If she learns to pleasure herself, she may learn to open up more with you.

    It took a long time for my wife, who had only been with one other partner, to open up during sex. Part of it was me, too. Initially, I was a selfish lover. As I learned and lasted longer, I paid more attention to her needs. Towards the end of our relationship, the roles reversed and she enjoyed sex more than I did.
    good advice. I was going to suggest have her ride you cowgirl while you and/or her use the vibrator.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by btyger
    It took a long time for my wife, who had only been with one other partner, to open up during sex. Part of it was me, too. Initially, I was a selfish lover. As I learned and lasted longer, I paid more attention to her needs. Towards the end of our relationship, the roles reversed and she enjoyed sex more than I did.
    btyger,

    I find my wife to be selfish. I can last for a very long time when I am hard and into it. But if she gets her orgasm, the session is over! I am left holding my hard woodie and many times I have to finish the job myself.

    Last time I told her that she was selfish and she replied that I take forever! Sorry, but I thought women enjoyed a man who doesn't cum in his pants if you kiss him on his ear lobe.

    Adios, I have to catch my zzzzs.

    GG

  9. #9
    uninformed informant
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    But if she gets her orgasm, the session is over!

    Last time I told her that she was selfish and she replied that I take forever!

    You have to find that middle ground too, not all women are muti-orgasmic and can go for hours.

    I had the same problem with my last girlfriend, only she was worse, she almost always managed to get off during foreplay.
    Inherited Will, the destiny of an age and the dreams of its people. These things will not be stopped.
    As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. They will never cease to be.

  10. #10
    Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    A reader asked the girld next door the following question in Men's Health:

    Q: My wife just lies there during sex. How can I encourage more action?

    The Girl Next Door Answers:First, a question: Is she loglike outside of the bedroom? Because if she doesn't exercise, stretch, dance -- anything -- it's going to take some effort to bring out her inner sex bunny. Before she can enjoy your body, she has to start enjoying her own. Invite her to go hiking, or buy her a gift certificate for yoga classes. Anything that will get her blood flowing is likely to liven up her sexual M.O. by raising her confidence in her body. If she's already active yet carnally comatose, try to reconnect with her in a sensual way. Suggest taking a long, soapy shower together or trading full-body rubdowns in bed, and lavish her body with attention. Nothing softens a woman up or turns her on like a little pampering.
    When you penetrate her hold her tight and whisper in her ear "baby, your sisters so much tighter" Hold on for the ride of your life.
    PS, works only once

  11. #11

    Mrten you crack me up !

    Quote Originally Posted by mrten
    When you penetrate her hold her tight and whisper in her ear "baby, your sisters so much tighter" Hold on for the ride of your life.
    PS, works only once

    Thi is way tooo funny, hilarious !
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

  12. #12

    Cool Guaranteed to make her move

    The shocker will wake her up. She'll either like it or you'll be on your way to a new, hopefully more fulfilling relationship.
    "I can picture every move that a man could make
    getting lost in her loving is your first mistake

    Sometimes I think its a sin
    When I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •