Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Afraid to repeat?

Question Afraid to repeat?

I was thinking of how easy or hard it is to repeat with an SP you had an awesome experience with. It is easy because you know that she can please you in every way but difficult because you fear getting attached or fear that it will not be as good as the first time. But then again, it could be a lot better...

Some of you have publicly expressed that you never repeat and others have privately told me that you repeat quite often. Do you have any thoughts you want to share on repeating with an SP you enjoy being with?

GG

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I have always had this policy of not repeating with sps. It breaks from the spirit of hobbying, in my opinion. The way i see it, if i'm going to pay some money for sex, i might as well make the most out of the situation and see someone new....to continue the adventure, so to speak. Why set anchor in Cuba when you can keep on sailing towards Venezuela, Brazil and other places?

I have, however, broken my personal rule a few times. Quite a few times, actually. When i'd meet someone and we'd click, i couldn't wait to see her again. However, the next time, it usually was same old, same old. Same routine, same choreography. I'd realize it probably was the same thing with most of the other clients the young lady would be seeing. So, i'd move on to other adventures. Once in a while, i'd meet someone i'd really click with and would become good friends with them. We'd do things that friends like to do together, such as shopping, restaurants, movies, etc. And when i'd reach that stage, i felt awkward about having sex with them. Once i'd cross the sp/client line, i wouldn't feel like it would be right or i felt awkward about going back to the client/sp setting.

There were the odd times that an encounter would set itself apart from other encounters. The clicking was unreal, the sex was spontaneous and incredible, and the whole experience was mind-blowing, to say the least. A couple of times, i decided to see so and so again, and it was a mistake. Things either didn't go as well as orginally or it was bascially the same act. This second encounter would taint the great 'first' encounter we'd have. So, i then decided that when i'd have once again an incredible enounter (such as when i met Emmanuelle of Mtl Gfs), i might as well not repeat since i feared tainting that first incredible encounter. I was satisfied with the great memories i had of the encounter, to the detriment of seeing such a lady again. My philosphy on this reminded me of the conversation Mitch & Curly had in 'City Slickers', when Mitch (Billy Crystal) asked Curly (Jack Palance) why he had never tried to sleep with the love of his life, a woman he had spotted working the fields one day and whom he had never even met. "It might have spoiled it", was Curly's reply. Amen to that.

Working rage-aholic
    In general, if I truly enjoy my time with and appreciate an SP, I look forward to seeing her again. If I'm particularly comfortable with a certain SP, I find it makes the experience better. I do like the 'sure thing' of knowing I'm going to have a good time. But hey, that's just me.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    I have always had this policy of not repeating with sps. It breaks from the spirit of hobbying, in my opinion. The way i see it, if i`m going to pay some money for sex, i might as well make the most out of the situation and see someone new....to continue the adventure, so to speak. Why set anchor in Cuba when you can keep on sailing towards Venezuela, Brazil and other places?

I have, however, broken my personal rule a few times. Quite a few times, actually. When i`d meet someone and we`d click, i couldn`t wait to see her again. However, the next time, it usually was same old, same old. Same routine, same choreography. I`d realize it probably was the same thing with most of the other clients the young lady would be seeing. So, i`d move on to other adventures.
    I just came back from an encounter and I was just thinking about my ROE # 3 (read this thread https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16274&page=2) in the car and the first thing that catches my eyes when I logged on MERB is this thread.

Doc nailed this one right on the money, I have the same feeling about repeating.

One of the main reason I don`t repeat is that I know exactly what will trigger the SP`s reaction and that`s boring. I need to explore and challenge myself with a new SP and I`m getting better at that ...

The other reason is that repeating will ultimately bring closeness with an SP and that spells trouble when you have a S/O. I hobby because I want to enjoy the moment and move on.

No strings attached.

A sucker is born every NY minute.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I understand everyone`s point-of-view and respect their views. I`ve had a different outlook on things over the years. In my first year of doing this, i only saw one particular sp everytime i`d come to Mtl. We had hit it off since our first encounter and had become friends. I liked seeing her whenever i happened to be in town, and it had nothing to do with sex. One night, she told me that i was free to see other sps if i wanted to and she wouldn`t blame me if i would. I was pretty naive back then and was surprised to hear this. It seemed that all this time, i needed her ok to see other girls, which is ridiculous when i think about this today. It was my money, after all, and my decision on how i should spend it. Well, i began to research the boards, which led me to seeing other ladies, and Doc Holliday was born out of this.

Daringly is correct when he states `different strokes for different folks`. As long as the hobbyist follows his `one thing`, he`ll be satisfied. What`s this one thing, you may ask? It`s what`s important for you to be happy in this hobby, and what`s important for others don`t mean shit. Once you`ve figured out what makes you happy, follow this rule and things will go smoothly. Some people like to repeat with the same girl over and over again...and if it makes them happy, good for them. Others like me feel it`s wrong to continuously pay for repeats and breaks the purpose of hobbying. That`s our choice and no one else`s. Different strokes for different folks. One of my buddies has an atf and has seen her over 100 times!! One night over drinks, i told him how i felt about this and found the whole thing ridiculous. ``But we click and know what one another like.....it`s always great with her, and i must have at least one great encounter every time i`m in town``, he pleaded to me. I went on to tell him that in my eyes, seeing someone over and over again is a form of relationship, and that`s the last thing why i`m in this hobby for. If i want a relationship, i`ll have one `outside` the hobby setting. In my eyes, i`m actually paying NOT to have a relationship. I`m paying for easy casual sex. However, i understand my buddy`s position and respect his choices.

There is one sp whom i still wouldn`t mind paying to see as a repeat. I mentionned to her a few months ago when i last saw her that the reason why i`ve enjoyed repeating with her not only was to get to spend time with her again and catch up on things, but mostly because all of our several encounters have quite differed from one another. Once, daty was what dominated our session. Another time, it was and FS. The following time, tlc and discussion. She agreed with my assessment on things and told me that there were still some things she had yet to try with a client and since i had never tried this either, she had a nice surprise reserved for me if and whenever we`d see one another again. This got me apprehensive and curious...but it also made me looking forward to seeing her again if it ever happens. Will we see one another again?? Who knows. Maybe, maybe not. This is what`s beautiful about this hobby....no strings attached, no promises. Not everyone sees it like this, obviously....but that`s their prerogative.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 05-04-2006 at 06:48 AM.

If I have a great experience with a SP, I can't resist repeating at least once. A few hours is not much to fully appreciate with a beautiful body and a beautiful mind. A second meeting may occur within a few weeks or may take much longer to occur. Some repeated encounters have proved even better than the first ones, many just as good or some not as good.

Over the years, I found a few ladies who never stopped amazing me each time. You know them, they know you, the chemistry is there, great things happens and I simply can't get enough of these magic moments. I've repeat with these ladies over and over again until I lost track of them or until they hang their j-strings for good. Always for the simple pleasure of seing them back, with no delusion as to what these encounters were and meant.

But I also like the spice of variety and making new discoveries. This is what the hobby is all about for me. I currently enjoy probably as many new experiences than repeats in my hobby life.

And that's the way I liked it...

Lion Heart

Working rage-aholic
    Lionheart, very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Heart
    Over the years, I found a few ladies who never stopped amazing me each time. You know them, they know you, the chemistry is there, great things happens and I simply can't get enough of these magic moments. I've repeat with these ladies over and over again until I lost track of them or until they hang their j-strings for good. Always for the simple pleasure of seing them back, with no delusion as to what these encounters were and meant.

Lion Heart
    LH,

I am once again in full agreement with your views. I also agree with Doc's "different strokes for different folks" stance. I am quickly realizing that there are not that many women out there who have everything that I am looking for. I am not interested in just casual sex. For me, arousal begins at the mind, not the penis. If I find a super gem who engages me intellectually as well as sexually, then it simply isn't enough to see them once. I feel that the follow-up encounters will get better.

I have yet to repeat with any SP, preferring to space it out a bit so I do not get too emotionally involved. I have already mentioned that Samy is highly likely to be my first official repeat. But I have also met at least one other super gem that I am strongly considering to repeat with as well. At her request, I have not reviewed her and I will not mention her name.

I guess my biggest fear is my tendency to get very close to a special lady. Some guys can easily "leave things at the door". I always find it extremely difficult to say goodbye to a super gem. Always difficult to pretend that I don't care about them...

I have said it before, the hallmark of a special lady is someone who stirs up the same feelings in you long after you have seen her. Just thinking about her brings about a warm feeling all over your body.

GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 05-04-2006 at 10:36 AM.

Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by maylee
    .............C'est certain que je le cache. Mais les jours où je me sens particulièrement seule, et que je suis avec un de mes meilleurs clients... quand je le vois partir, ça me fais mal au coeur

Maylee
    I'm going off topic here, but I have to say that I always enjoy Maylee's posts, on any subject. She's always so sincere !

Et si on inversait la question?

Pour nous aussi des fois c'est difficile... Mais ça, on n'en parle jamais.

Maylee
    Je sais Maylee...c'est un tabou de parler de ses sentiments. Tu es la seule personne que j'ai vue deux fois pour un massage et une bonne conversation. Tu es une des personnes très spéciales que j'apprécie beaucoup comme une vrai amie.

GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 05-04-2006 at 10:34 AM.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Pour nous aussi des fois c'est difficile... Mais ça, on n'en parle jamais. C'est un travail, bien sûr. Mais j'ai des émotions, des sentiments. Mais les jours où je me sens particulièrement seule, et que je suis avec un de mes meilleurs clients... quand je le vois partir, ça me fais mal au coeur
    Je comprends ton point-de-vue et ca me touche. Cependant, l'inverse est aussi souvent une possibilite, du fait que lorsque la fille se sent s'attacher un peu trop au client, ou si elle sent que le client s'attache trop a elle pour son bien. Elle doreanavant refusera de le revoir, car les emotions sont entres dans le jeu, ce qui n'est jamais vraiment bon dans ce genre de metier. Pas simplement pour le client, mais pour la fille aussi. Ca rend le travaille plus difficile et souvent, les filles commencent a se sentir coupable de faire payer un client qui est devenu plus qu'un simple client.

Retired veteran hobbyist

Regnad, i hope you understand spanish....:)

¿Y si se invirtiera la cuestión? Para nosotros también veces es difícil... Pero eso, se habla nunca. Es un trabajo, por supuesto. Pero tengo emociones, sentimientos. Pero los días en que me siento especialmente solo, y que estoy con uno de mis mejores clientes... cuando lo veo ir, eso me hace mal al corazón
    Comprendo del point-de-vue y Ca me afecta. Sin embargo, el revés es también a menudo una posibilidad, debido a que cuando la muchacha se siente dedicarse un poco demasiado al cliente, o si siente que el cliente se liga demasiado ella para su bien. Doreanavant se negará a revisarlo, ya que las emociones entraron en el juego, lo que no es nunca realmente bueno en esta clase de metier. No simplemente para el cliente, pero para la muchacha también. Ca vuelve lo trabaja más difícil y a menudo, las muchachas comienzan tienen sentirse culpables de hacer pagar un cliente que pasó a ser más que uno simples clientes.

Working rage-aholic
    Dammit, I've got to learn French.
    Last edited by btyger; 05-04-2006 at 01:58 PM.

I must respond in English.

Et si on inversait la question?
    Pour nous aussi des fois c'est difficile... Mais ça, on n'en parle jamais.

C'est un travail, bien sûr. Mais j'ai des émotions, des sentiments.

C'est certain que je le cache. Mais les jours où je me sens particulièrement seule, et que je suis avec un de mes meilleurs clients... quand je le vois partir, ça me fais mal au coeur
    Maylee
    Thanks Maylee for your perspective. If I understand correctly you are saying that you sometimes find it difficult to say goodbye to your favorite customers and pretend that it means nothing to you...correct me if i misunderstand. Of course some of us feel the same way.

For me this always about the people. I do not use the word "hobby" because it is a serious business. When i find the rare person with whom I really connect I have happily repeated, when I can. I have a life, they have a life, and I really haven't found it difficult to keep that in perspective, but at the end of a visit it can still be difficult to say goodbye, knowing that it will be a while before you meet again, if ever...

I like feeling something; for me, without some emotional connection there is no passion beyond the physical, and it is just an expensive masturbatory experience.
    Last edited by sybaritic; 05-04-2006 at 02:19 PM.
    Memory loves time

Retired veteran hobbyist
    On se comprend, bien sur. Je faisais juste refleter ce que d'autres filles m'avaient dit au cours des 6-7 dernieres annees. Lorsqu'elles voyaients un client tomber amoureux d'elles, ca leur faisaient de la peine pour lui car il ne voyait pas la realite des choses....que dans le fond, c'est une transaction d'affaires. Qu'il les payaient pour une fantasie....pour s'eloigner temporairement de la realite. Des fois...actuellement, plus souvent qu'on pense, les clients (et aussi les filles) commencent a s'attacher emotionnellement lorsqu'ils ou elles se voient plusieurs fois. Sans le realiser, la relation a changee.....et ca peut etre tres difficile de s'en departir.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast