Thread: Have fun in your cell, Zach

Working rage-aholic

Have fun in your cell, Zach

Upon leaving the courtroom yesterday, Moussaoui taunted the crowd, crying, "America, you lost."
    I disagree, and I can't say how proud I am to be an American today. In a world filled with hate, the jury acted not with emotion, and gave the nutjob the truly worse of his two potential fates: life in prison. And his life is just what's been taken away. He will be in solitary 23 hours a day. If he's insane now, let's see what near total solitary does to him. He has been denied his chance to be a martyr. He will be denied a voice from now on, and he will die in prison, an unloved, forgotten, and unmourned loser. Surely death would be preferable to the 'existence' that he will eek out for the next few decades. If I could talk to the members of that jury, I would thank them.
    I hope only that the families of those who died on 9/11 can find some measure of peace.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

I heard his cell is 2 1/2 by 3 meters square,no tv.
    Maximum security.
    Apperently his lawyers are trying to bring him back to France,
    I hope they won't succeed.

Working rage-aholic
    Moussaoui will never set foot in France again.

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver kloseoff
    i want to get a job in the kitchen perpareing food for this prick
    i will take care of his special needs
    what-tasts like shit-nha your imaging things
    that white sauce on your fish-full of protien
    ya thats apple juice
    so im twisted a bit
    oliver
    Like in Fight Club..."he was the guerilla terrorist of the foodservice industry"
    Many states don't even have laws against spitting or defecating in someone's food...

Quote Originally Posted by btyger
    Upon leaving the courtroom yesterday, Moussaoui taunted the crowd, crying, "America, you lost."
    I disagree, and I can't say how proud I am to be an American today. In a world filled with hate, the jury acted not with emotion, and gave the nutjob the truly worse of his two potential fates: life in prison.
    Too kind for this insect; I advocate a more medieval sentence, the
    neo-colonial practice known as "breaking"
    The perp is lashed to a fixed object (such as a wagon wheel) and the
    local alpha male (typically a blacksmith type) sets upon him with an eight pound hammer, starting with the collar bones, shoulders, elbows and so on down to
    the cretinous asshole's toes... thereby "breaking " him
    Moussaoui actually deserves worse, but this would do
    "The beatings will continue... until morale improves"

Yeah, I really like those let's pump ourselves thread.

Sadly, he will become a martyr, sooner or later. And many arabs may still see him as a rolemodel, unfortunatly.

Yeah, Moussaoui really deserves to be tortured, rot and die, at least in the name of those 4000 NYers. I think he tought those NYers deserved to die in the name of the 10 of 1000s of arabs who died directly from American policies... (I guess it's a never ending deadly cycle)

It would be much simplier if Washington would commit to more stable, smart, respectful policies in the Middle East... But, ..., ya, we do love our SUVs ... and Israel distabilizating policies (they want to stay #1, even tho their neibhors are smarter, stronger, healtier, they are bullies.)

Of course, I'm probably wrong, since I'm not american. At least he's in jail, and I agree with that result. I hope we're not gonna live another terrorist attack, anytime, anywhere. It is wrong.