Thread: Naomi Loren: Your sensual, sweet brunette university babe.

Naomi Loren: Your sensual, sweet brunette university babe.

Naomi Loren

Brunette university babe, sensual girlfriend experience & mid-afternoon muse.

www.naomiloren.com/

[email protected]
    www.twitter.com/sluttybarista

Hi there. My name is Naomi, and I'm a university student from the West Coast, living in Montreal for the time being. While I can be a little demure at first, under the surface I'm a passionate little minx and a shameless flirt. My sharp wit and wry sense of humour tend to put strangers at ease and carve out a warm, easygoing atmosphere. And I adore making a genuine connection with you, whether the energy is new and ephemeral or borne of familiarity. Some of my preferred pastimes include bikes, hot yoga, live music performances, and going to the dog park. I especially enjoy tucking away with a tall cup of coffee in my secret apartment. I delight in providing you with an escape from the demands of routine and bearing witness to your innermost fantasies, feelings and desires.

People tend to appreciate my classic and natural beauty: pale skin, a light dusting of freckles, good eyebrows, silky chocolate brown hair, a fit body you can grasp onto, and long-lashed green eyes. At 5'7" with toned cyclist legs and soft curves, my bangs and playful disposition are likely to remind you of the shy, hard to get barista with a wild edge (and secret proclivity for Agent Provocateur). If the desire strikes, contact me for a sensual, real and unforgettable moment.Quick details: 5'7", 34C-28-40 measurements, green eyes, brunette.

Details: 5'7", green eyes, long long hair, 34C bust
    Favourite things: Black coffee. Dogs. Back rubs. Candlelight. Sashimi. Grapes. Tea (especially Earl Grey). Fresh flowers (especially lilies).

"the envelope"

incall location:downtown (guy-concordia metro, possibility for berri-uqam)

outcall location:
    wherever, within reason. additional fee may apply for outcalls to far-flung locations (e.g. airport)

one hour - 260
    a classic

ninety minutes - 370
    i personally find this to be a perfect amount of time--not rushed, but not too big of an interval to steal away for.

two hours - 500
    more-than-sufficient time for debauchery.

three hours - 700
    indulgent and lingering.

Meeting Me

To book a rendezvous, please email me at [email protected].
    Unless otherwise noted, I usually require at least a day's notice for our meeting.

You can also contact me via my website: www.naomiloren.com/contact-me.

Feel free to text (but not call me) at 450 233 6918

Please include the following when making contact so we can best plan our meeting:

Name, age

Desired date and time

Preferred duration

A bit about yourself

A reference (name and email address/website of a provider you've seen in the past) or other screening information

*If a reference is unavailable, worry not--we can arrange an alternative*.

Looking forward to meeting you!

xox

Last edited by Naomi Loren; 08-12-2018 at 08:19 PM.
    //
    Brunette university babe and hipster barista fantasy liaison. Send dog pictures.

//
    Brunette university babe and hipster barista fantasy liaison. Send dog pictures.

//

//

Available from 10am to 10pm most days this week. I normally require at least 4 hours notice for incalls/outcalls.

Email or text me to book our meeting!

www.naomiloren.com/contact-me.
    450 233 6918

Please include the following in your message so we can best plan our meeting:

Name, age
    Desired date and time

Preferred duration

A bit about yourself
    A reference
    //

I won’t be on Merb for a little while, but you can still contact me via;

www.naomiloren.com
    www.twitter.com/sluttybarista
    //