Thread: Mollie and Impressed by heavy.com

Mollie and Impressed by heavy.com

I know it is a kind of a trash website, but whenever a story breaks involving a really hot lady, heavy.com always has the most facts and the best pics. Like facts and pics that are not available anywhere else.

The trending story that is giving the media a thrill it hasnít has since Natalie Holloway or Lacy Peterson is the disappearance of the absolutely beautiful Mollie Tibbetts in Iowa. Obviously we all hope that she is okay. Heavy.com is the only source reporting that Mollieís boyfriend was not at the farmhouse where she was dog-sitting for her boyfriendís brotherís dogs. The other articles in more mainstream publications gave (to me at least) the impression that they were dog sitting together, which raised the obvious question of why her disappearance was not reported until the next morning. Mollie was apparently an avid runner and seems to have gone running wearing shorts and possibly a sports bra on the rural roads and cornfields. She is a beautiful girl and I expect this story to mushroom if early morning TV makes it the feature story. Some of the other articles indicated that the search was at least temporarily suspended due to an active lead, but heavy.com is not reporting that.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/mollie-tibbetts/

Obviously the Mollie case had a terrible and tragic ending.

But it makes me skeptical of all the criminal profiling featured on TV.

Almost everyone thought the lonely single male pig farmer with a couple of old stalking-type complaints did it, and fed her to the pigs.

Turns out it was a nice-looking young man with a cute girlfriend and a new baby. I wonder if all the prime-time TV stereotyping is just nonsense.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/23/mollie...suspects-baby/

I guess no one will apologize now to the pig farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patron View Post
    I know it is a kind of a trash website, ...
    Is it? I never actually go there intentionally, but I often hit links that direct me to "5 Fast Facts You Need To Know ..." articles there and those are almost always factual, informative, and well put together.