Thread: Teachers Resign After Students Catch Them Having Sex

Veteran of Misadventures

Teachers Resign After Students Catch Them Having Sex

Teachers Quit After Students Witness Sex
    By Associated Press
    Thu Jun 8, 6:39 PM

TAMPA, Fla. - Two middle school teachers resigned after students saw them having sex in a classroom, the school district said.

Frances J. Sepulveda, 30, and Bryant J. Wilburn, 29, said they had sex in the classroom during school hours on "one or two occasions," according to an investigation by the Hillsborough County school district.

They resigned last month after two students at Coleman Middle School reported they saw the teachers having sex. The classroom door was locked and a window was covered with paper, but a boy and a girl told school officials they could see inside.

"These teachers showed appallingly bad judgment," school district spokesman Steve Hegarty said Wednesday. "We dealt with it quickly, and the teachers are no longer welcome in the Hillsborough County classroom."

State officials will determine if the teachers will be allowed to work in other schools.

Both teachers have unlisted phone numbers and could not be reached for comment Thursday. Wilburn told the St. Petersburg Times he was embarrassed by the incident.

Habs Fan
    When you mention "high school teachers" and 'sex" it's usually about attractive female teachers having sex with their underage male students I guess this was a little different
    Bière Froide, Cold Beer! Tricolore jusqu'au bout!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_ll-k_zzI
    Les Canadiens sont là!

Frances and Bryant? 2 guys? (not that there's anything wrong with that)
    "better to be shot out of a cannon than squeezed out of a tube"

All about sex to the max
    Frances = female, Francis = male

You know....I never realized that before. Thanks.
    "better to be shot out of a cannon than squeezed out of a tube"

Would you bone her?

Here's picture of Ms.Sepulveda :
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphic...061inside1.jpg

I would bone her but not willing to lose a job over... and sex in classroom is not all that cracked up to be.

In some states if the teacher was a male he would be classified as a child molester. Somehow I dont think she is going to be face with the same stigma.

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by pookiebear
    In some states if the teacher was a male he would be classified as a child molester. Somehow I dont think she is going to be face with the same stigma.
    Reminds me of the story of a recent senior prank, I forget where. Some graduating high schoolers thought it would be funny to grab their (male) principal's ass and rub it when they accepted their diplomas. Mind you, these were male students.

The principal was mad. He intially wanted to file 4th degree sexual assault charges. His argument was that if he did that, he'd be fired and possibly facing legal action.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority