Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest Tinder Date Ever?

Weirdest Tinder Date Ever?

https://nypost.com/2018/08/20/woman-...der-date-ever/

I don't know if that's true. But this woman has a strange sense of self importance. I can't believe some of these men stayed.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oas2rfESbZ4

Are men in NYC that desperate that they would jump thru hoops to date this woman?

https://i.imgur.com/KW3jnp2.jpg

"Natasha, who appears on social media as Natasha Aponte, took the stage and explained she’d invited her Tinder matches to the park to compete for a date with her. A small handful of the crowd participated in her competition. Most, however, stepped aside, abandoning their hope for a date with Natasha. Others watched.

Natasha’s private Instagram account lists her as a model, actress and singer. Her bio quotes “The world is too small to contain me.”

Her SoundCloud page is linked in the account’s bio. She has only posted one song. Natasha also has a YouTube page with only eight subscribers. On it, she’s posted videos of herself singing cover songs, as well as an acting reel."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/w...are/ar-BBMbiKr

Kinky & Playful Vixen Julia Sky's Avatar
    Rude and unasked for I think she is pretty haha
    I want to know everything. I want to be everywhere. I want to fuck everyone in the world. I want to do something that matters.

Interesting woman. Exotic and very ethnic looking.....like a mix of every nationality on the planet. The way the average American will look in 500 years.
    A shrink would probably have a great time with her self centered personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Sky View Post
    Rude and unasked for I think she is pretty haha
    I think you misunderstood my point. I was not disparaging her looks. She is indeed attractive. But is attractiveness the only important quality in a person? For someone to be so narcissistic
    that she would require people to grovel at her feet just for a date with her? I don't think looks can compensate for boorish behavior. But again I apologize if you are offended.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/21/i-was-...rketing-stunt/

Kinky & Playful Vixen Julia Sky's Avatar
    Valid point. I thought you were referring to her looks because you posted the link to her picture after your question.

i would have been turned off too if I showed up to a date like this. I don’t like vain people and certainly don’t want to "win" someone’s love/attention by doing a contest lol!! This is bizarre... Almost reminds me of those shows you know, rock of love or the one with tila tequila...
    I want to know everything. I want to be everywhere. I want to fuck everyone in the world. I want to do something that matters.

A very pretty self centred bitch.
    Sure she will accuse some record or movie producer of sexual assault soon to gain attention.
    She will be in the news again soon one way or another.
    Perfect type to be avoided.

Record or movie producers use their power and influence to extract sexual favors. Is she any less guilty of manipulating people to do what entertains her?

Quote Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
    Is she any less guilty of manipulating people to do what entertains her?
    No, and she deserves the same type of criticism.
    Being an asshole is not exclusive to being male.

For those who haven't seen the end result of this story:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/natasha...g-competition/

"Now, Aponte has revealed she worked with a producer named Rob Bliss to execute the massive dating scheme. Bliss produced a short film explaining how and why the duo planned the ruse. The film, titled "The Tinder Trap," was released on Thursday, and included footage from Aponte's mass date in Union Square.

"There's a lot of issues related to the online dating," Rob Bliss told CBS News. "It's sexist, ableist ... there's a lot of problems." Bliss said his idea was to have someone do in public what a lot of people have been doing on Tinder: judging prospective dates on minuscule things, like physical characteristics. "

I still think this is rotten even if they think all is fair game in the name of "art". This reminds me of a movie from 15 years ago called "The Shape of Things". An attractive women meets a nerdy male at college and starts taking an interest in him. They date. She improves his appearance and his manner showing him how to interact with others. His confidence grows as well as his outlook on life. At the end of the school year, he buys an engagement ring and he plans to propose to her. But at the penultimate moment, she presents him as her thesis project that she has "created" to an audience. She never had any feelings for him or loved him. The engagement ring is merely added to her exhibit of her successful creation. He of course is devastated and publicly humiliated. She tells him he should be grateful. He tells her that this was a heartless joke not art.
    That is what I would say to Aponte - this is not art.

HBO is doing a show that is said to take a closer look at the Tinder dating method

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/enter...iew/index.html

It is a follow-up on an older article.

https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2...-end-of-dating

Original Dude
    I never tried Tinder, should i? Is there hope for a fat ass like me?

One thing for sure i wouldn't stand for abuse... I guess by my look i wouldn't had made it pass the prelimary anyway but for ONCE let me make an SJW out of me (yeurk.... can't believe i said that), as much as i am not for fat acceptance (as a fat guy) im not for fat shaming either. Its one thing to say "you are unhealthy, its not a good lifestyle you have" and just be like "no, fat guys leave now". What about a very motivated fat guy who win your stupid game? lol

But in a way that these morons decided to stay even after understanding what it is about show how men are imbeciles in general...
    Here's to the people we've met, and the people we've fucked And to those of us who have had no such luck Here's to beer in the glass and vodka in the cup Here's to poking her in the ass so she won't get knocked up Here's to all of you and here's to me... Together as friends we should always be... But if we should ever disagree... Then fuck all of you and here's to me! - Tucker Max

I used Tinder for a few days, then deleted it. Bumble, however, was more useful--which isn't saying much. Even though I've had some fun through websites and such, the Internet is definitely one of the worst things that ever happened to dating.

As for the thread topic, not all surprised that some guys didn't leave. I've read stories and heard comedian bits about women saying the most ridiculous, over-the-top things to prospective men on Tinder and such that didn't turn off men. One lass saw a guy with a dog in his profile pic and messaged him like she was really only interested in sleeping with the dog. Guy she messaged didn't even flinch. He kept talking to her because he was probably thinking, "There's no way she won't make it to me after she blows my dog." So yeah, desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine Falcone View Post
    . One lass saw a guy with a dog in his profile pic and messaged him like she was really only interested in sleeping with the dog. Guy she messaged didn't even flinch. He kept talking to her because he was probably thinking, "There's no way she won't make it to me after she blows my dog." So yeah, desperation.
    For some reason that story reminds me of the time some years ago when I was walking with some pals on the boardwalk in Wildwood N.J.
    I saw a real cute and sexy young woman walking her toy poodle . Went up to her and asked her if I can pet her dog. She looks at me and says that her dog doesn`t pet....he only fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    Went up to her and asked her if I can pet her dog. She looks at me and says that her dog doesn`t pet....he only fucks.
    So what did you do??? so funny!!!
    Some like it mild, I like it hot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast