Thread: Serena Davis - pretty & petite, au naturel

Lightbulb Serena Davis - pretty & petite, au naturel

Website: www.serenadavisxo.com Instagram: @serenadavisxo Twitter: @serenaxo_davis

Hello lover,

Serena Davis here, a minx and a maven, curator of stolen moments. Are you who I’ve been searching for? Join me, your insatiable petite paramour, for passion and desire that smoulders under your touch.

Beauty and sensuality to spare, I consider myself to be an artist both outside and between the sheets. I offer my companionship to you regardless of appearance, gender, ability, etc.

[MERB exclusive preview of Serena's latest photoshoot with Montreal's own DannyGirl Photography]

I’m versatile and passionate lover, offering a range of services (GFE, kinkyGFE & massage).

Won’t you come and play?

Serena

xoxo

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Instagram: @serenadavisxo
    Twitter:
    @serenaxo_davis
    www.serenadavisxo.com
    Bookings:
    [email protected]

Encounters are scheduled by appointment. To book, please send an email with your full name, phone number, date and length of booking requested, as well as a bit of information about yourself and any necessary details about the encounter.

Last edited by serena.davisxo; 08-25-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Encounters are scheduled by appointment.

e-mail [email protected] to book

Please send an email with your full name, phone number, date and length of booking requested, as well as a bit of information about yourself and any necessary details about the encounter.