Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: The Official 2018-19 NHL hockey thread

We never talk of CHARA BUT at 42 what a leader and inspiration he is for his teamates.....he is showing the way.....

Hiiiiiii.....Jets were leading 2-0 and lost 3-2 with 15 sec to play.....does not look good.....une dťfaite crŤve-coeur qui peut laisser des traces.

Winnie had the opportunity to go up 3-0 and perhaps change the complexion of the game . Instead the jets forward missed from point blank . He unintentionally stopped the puck from going in the net on a freak play.
    They where leading and cruising with almost 10 min to go when St.Louis turned the game around . Anyways credit to the Blues for the comeback.
    But some losses hurt more than others and this was one of them. Game 6 is in St. Louis where the Blues will try and be the first team in the series to win at home .

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Toronto - Boston is going 7. We will find out how far Torontoís defense has come. They are going to be tested. I believe the winner will face the well rested NY Islanders, whom I would rather play than Columbus which awaits Washington-Carolina winner.
    I agree this series feels like itís a best of 7 . Itís a back and forth series and every time a team has won they sort of dominated or the other was off there game . Anyways itís advantage Boston now for sure . I really thought Toronto was gonna show up and win game 4 so Iím disappointed but itís not over .

Veteran of Misadventures
    It looks like Toronto will at least have a chance to close out Boston in 6 at home. Freddie Anderson is hot. Usually a .966 save .% will not get beat. I donít think the Leafs will want to go back to Boston for a game 7 and rely on Freddie to save .966 % of shots in order to win by 1. Itís very precarious, and a do or die situation.

A few years back Toronto had a game 7 with Boston and were up 4-0 and lost. I couldnít believe it. But their defense sucked at that time and I donít see it happening again.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536