Thread: Willow - Halifax

Willow - Halifax

***More Information Here***M5

I finally got to see Willow (EC) the other day. It was truly amazing and I will definately repeat. Says she is 40, but you would never know it. Great body and very sexy. Also not a clock watcher and makes you feel very welcome at a great incall location... exceeded every expectation I had on the GFE side .. The best BJ I have ever received - the guys in Winnipeg must miss her!
    We started the 2 hour session with some munchies and drinks on the balcony and great conversation (she`s intelligent as well as attractive). After 30 minutes or so, she went to change and told me to meet her in the bedroom in 10 minutes. I was blown away when I walked in and found her in a very sexy black fishnet body stocking and black stilletos. She doesn`t like detailed reviews, so all I will say is the next 90 minutes were pure pleasure! Already saving my pennies for next time.
    Last edited by MERB124; 08-26-2007 at 01:12 AM.

beat to the punch.....

well eastcoastguy, you beat me to it.....I just seen Willow and was about to right a review as well. Everything he said pretty much sums up my experience with willow, very tiny, beautiful face and does not look her age. She is a true GFE and if treated right, she shows how much she enjoys what she does. Very highly recommended as I have seen a lot of beautiful women in Montreal and willows service is as good if not better then most. Amazing kisser...very sensual.
    She is only doing in-call in a brand new condo as she is new to the area and still doesn`t know the area that well. She also will only she one guy per day which I like and you must book in advance through email or here.

Here is her ad

and here is her reviews from PERB

Treat her good as she does deserve it and you will be rewarded.

Details please

finally, some quality that seems to appear in Halifax. However, can we have more details?

Lone Rider