Thread: FANTASY-FUN: what about the agency owners?

Question FANTASY-FUN: what about the agency owners?

I've dealt with Peter at SatinDreamz; only positives to say re: Peter. Merci beaucoup 2U. Others have noticed too (eg "Peter (who I will say is very accomadating) helped").

Peter's personna is so laid-back. I visualize him sitting in the sun at the cafe glass of white wine in one hand and cell phone in the other. He's watching all the lovlies pass by on St Denis.

Is this just me thinking this? What a fantasy life eh Peter? I wanna be Peter when I grow up

Any other thoughts along this line on he or any other agency owners?

Working rage-aholic
    a rocky planet with one moon

The grass is greener, huh?

Yes, Peter is very laid back and good to deal with. I don't think his life is the beautiful fantasy you imagine. There's a reason it's called a fantasy. He's older, not computer literate, and I think business is down. I don't know, but I can't picture him sleeping with any of the ladies, either.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

SD was the first outcall I dealt with since I started hobbying, so my experiences aren't very vast. However, I have nothing but good things to say about their customer service. I don't know anything about what his day-to-day life might be like, but I think he pretty much has a "normal" life.