Thread: Rose Delacourt - back in town on April 15th - come find out what makes me different!

Supporting Member rosedelacourt's Avatar

Rose Delacourt - back in town on April 15th - come find out what makes me different!

You’ve heard of me, you’ve read about me and you might have even dreamed of me. Nothing has quite prepared you for the reality of meeting me face to face. I open the door and it hits you all at once; like the exhilarating feeling of a cold shower but combined with the warmth and wonder that comes while watching day melt into night during a beautiful ocean sunset. Truly breathtaking.

You come in, still nervous but more sure of your choice now. It’s like I’ve been expecting you all day and maybe I have. It is a welcome of a friend who hasn’t seen you in a long time. My warmth surrounds you. My delicate smell of vanilla and citrus, my enchanting voice asking you how your day is going and my smile intoxicate you. Nothing about me screams discomfort, or shyness. You’re even surprised that I exude such confidence at such a young age. You take a second to look at me, really look at me. I am pouring you a glass of water while wearing the most exquisite lingerie. You can tell I’m an athlete. My legs and arms are toned and muscular, while my soft skin and beautiful curves belie that I am completely feminine. A paradox you yearn to explore.

I sit down next to you and it begins: a new friendship, a beautiful connection, a love story.

Hello my sweethearts, my name is Rose, as you probably already know. I am 23 years old turning on 40. I've been your muse, your girlfriend, your paramour, your confidante, your best friend, your passionate soulmate for the past 3 wonderful years. You've read it, but you better believe it : I LOVE WHAT I DO. That's what makes me so different. I am funny, clumsy, cute, innocent-looking, adorable while being sexy and confident. I am the perfect mix between naughty and sweet. I might be youthful, but I sure know how to entertain a gentleman such a you. I think it's about time we meet. Shall we?

AVAILABILITIES IN MONTREAL (I host near St-Laurent metro or Berri UQAM)

Monday April 15th: 12pm to 9pm
    Tuesday April 16th: 2pm to 9pm
    Wednesday April 17th:2pm to 9pm
    Thursday April 18th: 12pm to 9pm
    Friday April 19th: OFF

Monday April 22nd: 12pm to 9pm
    Tuesday April 23rd: 12pm to 9pm

Wanna get to know me more? Twitter
    My email is : [email protected]
    My website is: http://rosedelacourt.ch/

My rates are :
    1 hour – 300$
    1.5 hours - 450$
    2 hours - 600$
    3 hours - 800$
    4 hours - 1000$
    Overnight - 2500$

*SPECIAL DINNER DATE PACKAGE* (2hours of social outing + 2 hours of intimate time) - 800$

Wanna put an extra big smile on my face? I always appreciate a bag of fresh espresso beans, dark chocolate or even organic olive oil. I pretty much survive on coffee, food and love.

Last edited by rosedelacourt; 04-19-2019 at 06:59 PM.

see you next week?

available Monday! so soon, email me

see you Monday?

still have some time on Wednesday or Thursday email me!

available Thursday!

see you Monday?