Thread: For the love of everything...

Lover of Life

Exclamation For the love of everything...

There are just too many beautiful women to see in Montreal! Every time I think I know who it is I would most like to visit during my (admittedly quite short) trip, along comes another review or "new addition" who has me second guessing myself. What is a man to do?

My "plan"

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes
    There are just too many beautiful women to see in Montreal! Every time I think I know who it is I would most like to visit during my (admittedly quite short) trip, along comes another review or "new addition" who has me second guessing myself. What is a man to do?
    For my last trip I wanted to organize my thoughts so that when I called the agencies, I'd be thinking with my big head and not the other one. So I went through the web sites, the reviews, some b/c PM's and came up with a list.

By the time I arrived in Montreal, I had narrowed my list down to 60 ladies!! What a freakin' waste of time!! My new advice for last minute or unplanned entertainment, find an agency owner/booker that you trust and follow his/her recommendation.

Regards,

Voyager
    (working on a new list )
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Lover of Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    There is a 12-step program for sex addiction.
    haha I appreciate your concern but I don't know if I'd consider myself an addict (ie. I have only been doing this for about a year, and only every few months at that-- which raises an interesting question: at what point should one stop and ask themselves if what started out as a hobby has evolved into something more harmful? I am sure this has already been discussed ad nauseum on this board already.)

Lover of Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager
    For my last trip I wanted to organize my thoughts so that when I called the agencies, I'd be thinking with my big head and not the other one. So I went through the web sites, the reviews, some b/c PM's and came up with a list.

By the time I arrived in Montreal, I had narrowed my list down to 60 ladies!! What a freakin' waste of time!! My new advice for last minute or unplanned entertainment, find an agency owner/booker that you trust and follow his/her recommendation.

Regards,

Voyager
    (working on a new list )
    Since this trip will likely be a once-in-a-lifetime thing for me I have decided to avoid playing the "agency lottery" as much as possible (though I might do it once just for fun) and attempt to prebook with ladies I am reasonably sure I will hit it off with. So far all 4 of the women I'm really interested in seeing appear to be bookable this way (2 I have set up for sure and for 1 or 2 I will have to wait until the agencie's schedule for the week in question comes up, but I have been assured by the relevant parties that once that happens prebooking shouldn't be a problem). Nonetheless there's still the chance that, despite all my careful planning, everything might go to shit...and if that happens, well, c'est la vie.