Thread: OT: Hotel Suite

OT: Hotel Suite

Hi guys, can anyone of you recommend the best hotel to get a big suite (like one room with many a few bedrooms attached) for a bachelor party? Any insight would be great... Thanks!

really, that's all I got... I am shocked... I guess all you guys only really require one bed

My suggestion would be ...

to rent an apartment for the wknd. You can find many through a quick search. Some are through hotels or B&B's but others are just individually owned apartments. I remember seeing a gorgeous three bedroom loft apartment in the Plateau area for a reasonable rate.

But as far as your query is concerned, you may get more replies if you're more specific in your requirements. E.g., how many bedrooms? Budget? etc.

Quote Originally Posted by OverPaid79
    Hi guys, can anyone of you recommend the best hotel to get a big suite (like one room with many a few bedrooms attached) for a bachelor party? Any insight would be great... Thanks!

Just a suite/apt w/ two seperated bedrooms anywhere downtown would be great... budget = anything reasonable.... one night

Chablis

I have heard several posts ablout Chablis.. I asssume it is a hotel.. if so where and what is it like? I am planning to make a short swing through Montreal Sunday evening leaving Monday and am looking fro some special experiences

oderlgent

Oldergent http://www.chablis.qc.ca

I dont think they got separates bedrooms in a single room.