Thread: Expert says he's 99.9 % sure Karr's handwriting matches ransom note!

proud infidel

Exclamation Expert says he's 99.9 % sure Karr's handwriting matches ransom note!

Veteran of Misadventures
    FML2,

If I am not mistaken, I seem to recall at the time of JonBonet's murder they obtained semen samples from her body. If that is the case that DNA evidence is going to be a lot more compelling than a handwriting exemplar. I really think this is basically just a guy who is using the media to tout his expert witnessing skills. It likely will be some evidence but not the best evidence if Karr's semen is a match with the semen they found on JonBonet.

proud infidel
    EB,

there apparently were also 2 blood stains recovered, one from JB's underpants and the other from somewhere else I can't quite remember where. There was also a fingerprint on JB's underpants, but I believe it's only a partial print, and Dr Lee says it could come from some person working for the manufacturer who left a print while making the garment. In any case, as you've stated, EB, it's most likely gonna come down to forensics, ie. DNA. If they can't place Karr at the murder scene, I don't think they can convict him based solely on his crazy confession...

fml

proud infidel
    Personally, I feel Karr's story doesn't fly, and evidence will show that his story is nothing more than a figment of his imagination stemming from his relentless obsession with the JB case. However, in the event that he didn't do it, I'm wondering if that isn't going to leave the DA and the other Bolder officials in charge of the investigation looking even more inept than they've already looked so far , and, once again, make everyone suspect the Ramsays. For my part, there's still a lot of things I find odd about John Ramsay and the Ramsay family- like the sister-in-law who appeared on Larry King last night . It's as if they seem more concerned about Karr receiving due process than to be happy about perhaps having finally found the person who might have perpretrated such a horrific crime against their little girl...strange... very strange...

fml
    Last edited by femaleluver2; 08-23-2006 at 12:48 PM.