Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 195

Thread: Should the legal age for SPs be increased to 21 years old?

  1. #1

    Question Should the legal age for SPs be increased to 21 years old?

    The latest debacle over Samantha at Eleganza has made me think that we should review what the appropriate age for SPs should reallly be. I cannot guarantee that Samantha was 18 years old when she first worked at Eleganza. John tells me that he verified her ID but who knows if he really did or if it was a valid ID.

    Anyways, I am not going to get into how agency owners verify IDs or if they really do it carefully. If I was an owner, I would demand to see a medicare card, a passport and a birth certificate. But I am paranoid of these things.

    I did find Samantha sexy but young. I typically enjoy ladies in their mid twenties to late thirties. I like a real woman who has matured and who knows her body. There are young ladies that are mature but in general, they are rare in this business.

    I wanted to get some feedback on an idea I have about raising the minimum age for being an SP to 21 years old. I know we are in Canada and this idea smacks of US puritanism but I am a firm believer that in general, young SPs are more prone to emotional problems.

    We assume risks when we engage in sexual activities with ladies that might be minors. Is it worth the risk? As far as I am concerned, no it isn't. In fact, from now on, I'll make sure they're 20-21 years old.

    I want to get your feedback on raising the minimum age for SPs to 21 years old. We cannot enforece this rule but can try to force agencies to implement it.

    I know I am going to get blasted for this idea, but I'll still put it out there.

    GG

  2. #2
    I agree. It should be raised to 21. Less confusion.

    I have seen an 18 year-old SP before, actually in the US.

    I would have felt better had she been at least 21.

  3. #3

    All sex workers

    Actually that might not be a bad idea for the entire sex industry, from dancers to mp's to escorts. Many young girls are forced into the strip industry by street gangs as well as others who start as students and never go back to their studies due to the easy money. Raising the minimum age would prevent many of these problems. The girls would have three more years to mature and clubs and reputable agencies would not take a chance on very young looking girls. For this to work however, the laws must be changed as I can't see disreputable clubs and agencies abiding to these standards. It would also be difficult to enforce as LE doesn't really seem interested in the sex industry unless there are complaints. Write your MP, send letters or e-mails. Never know what could happen.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    Actually that might not be a bad idea for the entire sex industry, from dancers to mp's to escorts. Many young girls are forced into the strip industry by street gangs as well as others who start as students and never go back to their studies due to the easy money. Raising the minimum age would prevent many of these problems. The girls would have three more years to mature and clubs and reputable agencies would not take a chance on very young looking girls. For this to work however, the laws must be changed as I can't see disreputable clubs and agencies abiding to these standards. It would also be difficult to enforce as LE doesn't really seem interested in the sex industry unless there are complaints. Write your MP, send letters or e-mails. Never know what could happen.
    Techman,

    I totally agree with you. I think it makes a big difference dealing with an SP in university or who has some experience under her belt. For the most part, they are more mature and emotionally stable.

    GG

  5. #5
    Working rage-aholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    a rocky planet with one moon
    Posts
    863
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    Techman,

    I totally agree with you. I think it makes a big difference dealing with an SP in university or who has some experience under her belt. For the most part, they are more mature and emotionally stable.

    GG
    I've had much better experiences with women in the their mid 20s than with girls of 19 or 20. I'm going to make it a guideline to try and seek out SPs in their mid 20s...unless she's drop dead gorgeous
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by btyger
    I've had much better experiences with women in the their mid 20s than with girls of 19 or 20. I'm going to make it a guideline to try and seek out SPs in their mid 20s...unless she's drop dead gorgeous

    btyger,

    You bring a smile to my face because my best sexual experience in this hobby was with Lily Love, a 50 year old SP with mind blowing oral skills. (I think Hoover researched her oral stamina to patten their suction technology! ).

    The great thing about Lily was her wordly experience. I really enjoyed speaking with her. That is one SP that I'll never forget.

    GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 08-26-2006 at 09:28 PM.

  7. #7
    btyger, I think your descriptions hit the nail on the head. Women in their mid 20's and girls of 19 - 20. It may only be a short number of years between the two ages but the difference it can make in maturity can be amazing.

  8. #8
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Yes...but

    Hello all,

    Raising the age to protect younger ladies is a good idea. But wherever you raise it to, there will always be those who are too young under the law. Boundaries will always be skirted wherever you make them. If you want to do it to protect the ladies who are too young then you need to raise it significantly. That will help the obviously too young. But this industry is what it is and there is an inherent seamy side to it. So do it to protect as many as you can and help more ladies to mature and become more "emotionally stable". But it's a seamy industry because of it's nature even if they are all legal.

    Regards,

    Korbel

  9. #9
    You've got to be kidding me. Are we all so bored out of our heads as to question such things as legal age of sp's, sp's being labled ymmv for the first year, do real french sp's have armpit hair, trying to talk about how to get a better encounter with an sp, finding sp's with the 'right' attitude, if a TS doesnt have an adams apple is it ok to experiment, how to earn a living, what is striking beauty and what isnt...and a half dozen more questions and posts that should be put to rest.

    I think some member of this board need to step in line to get bitch slaped

    Is this a Montreal Escort Review Board or is it a "lets see what nonsense I can post and still keep up my post count"....

    How bout we leave the 18 to 21 year old escorts to the breadman...and all the pansies out there can have the geriatrics with their walkers.

  10. #10
    Actually raising the age from 18 to 21 is a significant change in my opinion. Passing a 16 or 17 year old off as 18 is not that difficult. Passing her off as 21 is a big difference in most cases. Yes, there will be some young ladies who could pass as 4 or 5 years older when dressed up in a night club. But take the clothes off and it's a different story.

  11. #11
    Techman, you and GG can be the first in line

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by breadman
    How bout we leave the 18 to 21 year old escorts to the breadman...and all the pansies out there can have the geriatrics with their walkers.
    LOL, I read this to StripperLover, who I am talking with, and I am waiting for both of you to "bitch-slap" me!!!

    GG

    P.S. Did you try stealing my identity yet?
    Last edited by General Gonad; 08-26-2006 at 09:55 PM.

  13. #13
    We all need a good slap every once in awhile. I may just get mine from SL later on tonight.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gonad
    P.S. Did you try stealing my identity yet?
    I hope you realize that 'General Gonad' ISNT your real identity...its a handle that you use.

    If you have something against SP's starting the business before they hit 21 I suggest you dont see any girls that are 18 to 21
    Last edited by MERB124; 08-26-2006 at 10:18 PM. Reason: text size

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by breadman
    If you have something against SP's starting the business before they hit 21 I suggest you dont see any girls that are 18 to 21
    No shit Sherlock, that is why I generally avoid these ages. But I have made exceptions and they were excellent SPs (for example, Karma, Emely,).

    GG

    P.S. The question isn't about how I feel. It is meant to gauge how hobbyists feel. If you do not like my "stupid' questions, then go get a discount on some SP that hasn't been reviewed and leave us all alone. Comprende big guy?
    Last edited by MERB124; 08-26-2006 at 10:18 PM. Reason: text size

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •