Thread: Montreal Jewish school attacked

proud infidel

Muslim student who said she was attacked on campus returns to Baylor

BïgPiçklê

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    What's woese is that I've heard comments from few on the left that it's because of what was happening in Lebanon and that the Jews brought the hatred on themselves. That's the biggest peice of crap I've heard in a long time. Last time this happened I beleive it was fanatical Muslems, could be them again. Whoever is responsible should be given hard time and if they are not born in this country than deportation.
    Who on the left said this? I find it hard to believe, unless they were in a mental institution or something. In fact, can't we just leave the left/right debates and divisions alone for one f'in day and just focus on the people who actually did this and the victims?
    Jesus, the fact that you're on the right doesn't make you a bad person in my eyes, hell I like you, so can we just drop it for a while?
    And if someone really did say that, then fuck em, they have no credit anyway.
    Last edited by btyger; 09-06-2006 at 01:20 AM.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Working rage-aholic
    Well, BDC, sorry I was a little over the top in my response, but whoever said that, shame on them. Pretend for a minute they were right in their argument for a minute; does that justify attacking a school???
    I have to agree with you here.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority