Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharapova Is Driving Me Crazy!

Veteran of Misadventures

Sharapova Is Driving Me Crazy!

I am watching the Maria Sharapova-Tatiana Golovin US Open tennis match on TV and while she looks great, Sharapova's screaming and moaning is driving me nuts! I would expect to hear that from her while getting DATY from me, but not out on the tennis court on every point!

Maria Sharapova in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...suit/athletes/

Enjoy!

Smile Moscow or St.Petersburg

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    I am watching the Maria Sharapova-Tatiana Golovin US Open tennis match on TV and while she looks great, Sharapova's screaming and moaning is driving me nuts! I would expect to hear that from her while getting DATY from me, but not out on the tennis court on every point!
    After watching a few more sets EB will start planning his trip to Moscow or St.Petersburg.

Russian babes

Got the hots for a Russian babe? Check out this site.

http://aprettywoman.com/b.cgi/280300...3.213984277733

Mail order brides anyone?

Edit: may even find a couple of former 'sparrows' on this site.
    Last edited by Techman; 09-06-2006 at 10:50 PM.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Sharapova won the match 7-6, 7-6 to advance to semis vs. Mauresmo. After the match, she spoke to the NY crowd in almost perfect English. She has spent a lot of time in the USA, and is starting to talk like one of us!
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 09-06-2006 at 11:10 PM.

I watched part of the match while at the gym tonight, and did you see the girl that was with Jon Lovitz? Damn, I wish I were a celebrity. God I love nerdy looking girls so much. I wish I had some game! ARGH!

Working rage-aholic
    EB, I've known alot of young eastern European women...no, not in that way, sadly...but they're all goddamn drop dead gorgeous and they speak beautiful English with a sexy accent. They're well educated, too. They all drive me crazy...can you tell? Just today I was talking to an acquaintance from Czech Republic about their soccer victory...this girl is 6'1 and has the sexiest voice. I'm shorter than her, so if I lean down on a counter or something, I'm breast level.

I have to go self soothe now, see what you've started?
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Russian brides

For all you single dudes in love with Sharapova, have a look at these Russian ladies:

http://www.russianbrides.com/asp/ShS...m=Show+Matches

They are beautiful single ladies and will be even better brides - until they learn that all important word: HALF! (think back to Eddie Murphy's Raw skit)

GG
    Last edited by General Gonad; 09-07-2006 at 08:52 AM.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver
    Sharapova won the match 7-6, 7-6 to advance to semis vs. Mauresmo. After the match, she spoke to the NY crowd in almost perfect English. She has spent a lot of time in the USA, and is starting to talk like one of us!
    It always fascinates me when I see a person seemingly easily and quickly pick up a foreign language along with the accent. Mind you, people say that it's much easier to learn a new language when you're young, which is the case for Sharapova. I believe she now lives in the States, BTW.

I heard a comment during the women's tennis tournament in Montreal a few weeks back claiming that the average height of the top 10 women tennis players in the world is over 6 feet... and the average weight is 170 lbs!!!

fml

p.s. If anyone knows the time and date of Sharapova's next match, would you be so kind as to post it. Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    I'm placing my order:

Page 23
    ID# 66V-15750
    Anna

I must have her, she's hot. I need to know a few things first.
    Is She delivered to your door in a box or package or do you have to pick her up?
    Is there a warrenty just in case she millfunctions?
    Does she arrive in compleate form or are peices to be assembeled?
    Is there a 30 day money back garenty?
    Does the price include shipping and handeling?
    What if she's no longer in stock?

BDC,

Be careful for what you wish for!

GG

Honestly I don't find Sharapova to be that hot. Her face is merely average. Plus her constant shrieking gets on my nerves and her rather unidimensional game is kindda boring. I'd rather watch someone like Henin-Hardenne, Mauresmo or Hingis.

Veteran of Misadventures
    JB,

Talent wise (in terms of pure tennis talent) I must agree with you on Justine Henin Hardenne. I personally attended the Henin Hardenne-Kuzentsova match at the Pilot Pen in New Haven a couple weeks ago, and Justine is immensely talented. She is the only women on tour who hits a ferocious, one handed backhand. You just don't see many of the women players have the ability to hit a 1 handed backhand like that.

Henin Hardenne weighs only 126 pounds. If she was as big as Sharapova or Davenport with the same talent, nobody would ever beat her. IMHO she is the best pure talent on the women's tour.

I agree that Sharapova is smokin right now but something about her makes me think she isn't going to age well. Do you know what I mean? I just keep seeing these pretty, young Russian/Eastern European women and thinking "WOW she's hot" only to see them 5 years later (I don't watch much Tennis except for the occasional times when someone handcuffs me to the bed with the remote out of reach and the TV on) showing up looking absolutely horrid, usually on the cover of some Tabloid. Its so hard with these young girls to tell if they will stay hot.
    "I can picture every move that a man could make
    getting lost in her loving is your first mistake

Sometimes I think its a sin
    When I feel like I'm winning when I'm losing again"

HonestAbe, I don't know about that. I saw some recent pics of Anna Kournikova and if anything she has gotten much hotter since she stopped playing tennis. She will always be the hottest tennis player in my eyes.

proud infidel

Cool Check out Maria sucking a banana pic...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast