Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should members submit to psych tests?

Should members submit to psych tests?

Should members submit to psych tests before being admitted to the board? What if certain members start to exhibit abnormal behavior? Say showning clear signs of being obsessive-compulsive or exibiting sociopathic behavior.

Would it be in the best interest of the board to bann those who start showing these types of signs? Or should the board tollerate obvious signs of mental instability?

Quote Originally Posted by martinl68
    Do think about someone in particular ?
    Nobody in particular... This is just a 'what if' scenario...

Talking Sexually compulsive behaviors?

Maybe we can do sexually compulsive behaviors screening and almost ban everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 6
    Maybe we can do sexually compulsive behaviors screening and almost ban everyone?
    That would eliminate everyone except for 6 - 8 guys jawing about restaurants and hockey...

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 6
    Starting with the Mods ???

Quote Originally Posted by shaumaman
    That would eliminate everyone except for 6 - 8 guys jawing about restaurants and hockey...
    Hey!!! Be nice !!! Just because I post a lot on restaurants it does not mean that I do not have "urges"

Quote Originally Posted by shaumaman
    And any regular psych test will eliminate them also.

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Actually it would be nice..and there is a lot of different test i'm sure to submit to become a good merb member:

always horny test
    gentlemen test
    having the good technic with the ladies test
    how to be able to cum more then once test
    how to interrest your lady to hockey (or any other sports) test
    how to always agree to whatever the lady says test
    bringing the garbage to the street test
    ...oopss.. maybe the last one wasnt a good suggestion but who knows!!

and many more test...

cheers
    Tracy
    Hey Tracy, I only pass the first two...good technique...well, if I were a ladies man, I wouldn't be paying for it, lol.

Cumming more than once? I take an anti-depressant, which apparently makes me weak in the eyes of some, but it causes me to take forever to cum...thus I don't go twice

getting a woman interested in sports? Haven't succeeded yet

If I always agreed with women, I wouldn't now be divorced...etc, etc

I appreciate your humor, at least
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

Quote Originally Posted by btyger
    .....Seriously, are you going to suggest banning me for being weird or depressed? Get a life. As long as someone is not hurting others, let them be. If you don't like their posts, don't read them. If you don't like them, ignore them.....
    Lighten up tiger; I don't think this is a serious thread. We should start by administering said tests (perhaps including electro-shock treatement?) to the thread starter.

Mired in the red dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    Why won't these voices just shut up? I'll kill you!!!! I'll kill you all, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Can someone please cure me?
    I just touched your moniker, so you should be okay now.

Sincerely,
    Jesus Christ
    Last edited by Fat Happy Buddha; 09-07-2006 at 10:13 PM.

Question Is it me or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by martinl68
    Do think about someone in particular ?
    I think this guys is talking about me !

Chef, I think you are into something here !
    Dont worrry about the world coming to
    an end, it is already tomorrow in Australia.

Name Retired.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by breadman
    Should members submit to psych tests before being admitted to the board? What if certain members start to exhibit abnormal behavior? Say showning clear signs of being obsessive-compulsive or exibiting sociopathic behavior.

Would it be in the best interest of the board to bann those who start showing these types of signs? Or should the board tollerate obvious signs of mental instability?
    Hello Breadman,

Aside from the most obvious issues of setting a criteria to define these terms and deciding...who decides; is there anyone who has not shown signs of at least two of these tendencies, in bold print above, at one time or another...lol. Well, I will be the first to admit I have been guilty of the first two at least briefly. But, please don't ban me for being part of the vast majority. In my opinion, anyone who posts 1000-3000 or more times a year (a fair standard I think) is probably obsessive compulsive.

I do think there has been too much tolerance for those who persistently attack others. It takes two to tango and the profusion of baitings and attacks from one side is just as responsible for keeping the affair going. I have not been totally guiltless either. But when the attacks become so long and intense I would say both of the key men who do this anywhere are guilty...not just the more aggressive one. This is only my opinion and I am not claiming to be a better judge of any episode than the Mods.

Regards,

Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 09-08-2006 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana
    I think this guys is talking about me !

Chef, I think you are into something here !
    Hey Juliana: Welcome back to active participation; glad to have you back. Electro-shock is extreme, so I suggest instead 10 lashes with a wet noodle...delivered by none other than our own Juliana !!!

Name Retired.

Danger zone

Duh, that's what I've been telling people.
    Hello Btyger,

I am glad we agree. Shall we order your straight jacket now or wait for 73 more posts...lol. Well, maybe you and I can alternate sharing mine. Your cell will be ready when you reach the magic number next month or so. Have fun posting.

regards,

Korbel

......... I just want to get laid w/o paying for it once in a while. .....
    That personality trait should be easy enough to match.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast