Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11 - The "share the truth" thread

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana
    -How could a "mediocre" pilot have possibly achieved such a highly technical manoeuvre to hit the Pentagon and why did he choose the side which was under renovations and practically exempt of personel's presence?
    -How could it be that ZM
    Ziggy,

It's my understanding that, because the Pentagon was technically the hardest target to hit on 911, Bin Laden and Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the 911 terror attack mastermind, assigned the best pilot out of the group of terrorists (he held a legit pilot licence) the job of flying the plane that would crash into the Pentagon.

fml

***Note, femaleluver2 is not the original thread starter, but only the first reply to the original opening post, which has since been deleted***M5
    Last edited by MERB124; 09-20-2006 at 02:50 PM.

5 years later, almost, and still so many unanswered questions:

-How could it be that the first tower that got hit was the second one to collapse?

ZM
    I saw a documentary in which the architect who conceived the WTC was giving details about the "autopsy" of the collapses. It's a while ago so if I give details they might be innaccurate but to sum it up, both towers weren't hit the same way. On the first one that collapsed, the side of the tower was badly damaged. The main support was located on the side. Basically, it was something like this. Like I said earlier, it was a long time ago.

proud infidel
    -Why did the FBI dragged its feet to act upon the numerous warning signs they had at hand?
    -ZM
    It's also my understanding that the CIA already knew some of the would-be terrorists before the 911 attacks, but it failed to advise the FBI and other responsible authorities of this.

fml

Answers?

5 years later, almost, and still so many unanswered questions:
    Here are most of your WTC answers, courtesy of Popular Mechanics.

Other "answers"
    -How is it possible that Homeland Security didn't react fast enough
    They weren't created until 2002.

-What does the CIA truly knows about the insider trading
    The CIA does not investigate domestic matters, that's the SEC & FBI

-Was the invasion of Iraq planned long before 9/11?
    The US military has contingency plans for everything. It was Clinton that
    signed a Presidential Order for the removal of Saddam Hussein

- ... the debris quickly removed and shipped to China?
    It was actually sent to New Jersey, where it would fit into the landscape

- Was it the New Pearl Harbor
    Did I miss something or is GW being blamed for this too?

Thanks ZM, I needed a Sunday morning laugh.

Regards,

Voyager
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Veteran of Misadventures
    Ziggy,

I think your post labels you as a Canadian as every American knows insider trading is the regulatory function of the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), and when securities laws are broken and need to be enforced, the FBI. The CIA has nothing to do with this at all. I recently saw another post by a Canadian poster who thought that Homeland Security has jurisdiction over common American criminals attempting to flee and cross the border into Canada. Such posts reflect severe ignorance as to how our system works.

As noted by Voyager, Homeland Security came into existence after 9/11/01, in 2002. So suggesting that HS should have done something to intercept these planes on 9/11/01 is really ignorance in its purest form.

One of my best friends is an FBI agent in NYC who was intimately involved in the investigation into the 1993 WTC bombing and the 2001 investigation. Of course it was known the WTC was a target, they had bombed it once before. I think what had been anticipated was a conventional type bombing as opposed to flying jet planes into the WTC buildings.

You do ask a few interesting questions. As to why the buildings collapsed, my understanding is that the intense heat from the burning jet fuel melted things in the structure of the building that were not supposed to melt. I am not an architect but I am pretty sure that when the WTC was built in the late 1960s or early 1970s it was not designed to be "jet proof." The terrorists knew that the buildings collapsing was a possibility due to heat from jet fuel exploding and burning.

This is why these planes took off from Boston's Logan Airport, which (a) had been known for lax security, and (b) was close enough to NYC that the jets would still be pretty full of fuel.

I think that the reason why the second tower hit collapsed first is for the reason that it took a more direct hit, with more jet fuel burning and more intense heat.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 09-10-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Excellent book

I would recommend the excellent book, New Pearl Harbour by David Griffin. It answers some of your questions quite satisfactorily. Though, having done some studies in the field, I'm not convinced by his explanation for the Twin Towers being taken down by explosives. The remainder, though, I found to be very informative and well researched.

Generally, (I read it a while ago) the argument the book makes is that, indeed, there was intelligence about hijacking planes and flying them into buildings but it wasn't taken too seriously by the (incompetent) incoming Administration. Furthermore, it lays out explicitly that the Neo-Cons had prepared a document (The New American Century if I recall correctly) outlining the US' (current) role in world politics. They were simply waiting for an 'excuse' to put it in motion and invade Iraq. All this is, of course, interspersed with discussion and analysis of the events of September 11th, 2001, which he calls the New Pearl Harbour.

I hope this does not come as news to informed individuals... unfortunately there are still many that are in the dark...

Agrippa

Ok Im not sure if this is just a weird thing or that someone actualy took the time to figure this out. Im not sure which one is more shocking.

Please read and do the last part and think how the terrorists communicate
    each other.........

1) New York City has 11 letters.

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to Destroy the Twin Towers in
    1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 =

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 +
    1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi- jacked planes was 254
    which is 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 =

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally mysterious:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the
    Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The
    wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
    while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the
    wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
    afterwards:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to
    hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

NOW TELL ME WHAT DO YOU SEE

Q33NY was not the flight number of the plane. Terrorists, or anyone else for that matter, would find it quite easy to communicate just by using message boards such as this one, just join and use the pm function, or the old standbys, the classified ads and usenet. Communications are not very difficult.

People have too much time on their hands...

Can you say "EMPIRE BUILDING"?
    And I hope nobody here is silly enough to think this is about any other thing.
    Why do you think we (Americans) are so hated?
    We have invaded the land of others, and wish to make it (and it's oil) our own. The only difference between this and the extermination and marginalization of the Native American, is that there was no mass media at the time to expose the truth...
    "GREED, ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE"...the new U.S. mantra.
    Yeah, another "Pearl Harbour" (for those who know what Pearl Harbour was about).

The actual Chapter 9 verse 11 in the Koran/Qu'ran reads as follows in English paraphrase.

[9.11] But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

The reference to an eagle is just a hoax.

Here's an online version of the Koran

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

The truth is several innocent lives were lost on that day, several more lives have been forever changed. My thoughts are with, and my heart goes out to, those who lost their loved ones.

Candy
    Candy's Delights Thanks You
    Frank
    Take a Look at the WEEKLY SCHEDULE
    or call us at 514-975-6946

Lover of Life

Veteran of Misadventures
    regnaD,

That's an interesting point. You are of course referring to the restaurant "Windows on the World" - I think that is what it was called. There were lots of illegals working there, probably for minimum wages. There are no records of these people any more. They have just vanished from the Earth.

Veteran of Misadventures
    BDC,

As an American who lives close to New York City and who had been in WTC not long before the attacks, this event obviously hit very close to home. I do recall very vividly, and will never forget, my last trip to the WTC. I was in the South Tower (I believe) on the 110th floor observation deck on a very, very windy day. As I looked across at the North Tower, I saw a window washer on a scaffolding hanging down from the roof of the North Tower, washing the windows on the 110th floor, his scaffolding rocking and swaying back and forth in the wind. I recall thinking to myself, "my God, there can be no worse job in the world than what that poor man is doing." I suspect that the poor guy, probably another illegal alien making minimum wage, was washing windows on one of the buildings when it was hit, and was thrown from his scaffolding and killed immediately. Just speculation on my part.

At the time of the attacks I was actually in Court in Connecticut when the news came of the attack. As I drove back to my office, I put on CBS News in NYC on the radio and heard a live description on the buildings collapsing.

After that I called my parents to make sure they were okay because they sometimes take trips to NYC for the day. They were watching TV and saw the towers collapsing on live TV.

After that I went home. The whole drive back home from my office, I kept wondering how those buildings could have collapsed and how many people must have died. I figured it would be more than 10,000. Had the same attack happened around noon, many more people would have died.

I join with BDC in sending my thoughts and prayers to the families of those who perished as well as the many brave rescue workers (some of whom drove down from Connecticut to NYC to help). As documented on 60 minutes last night many of the rescue workers working at Ground Zero have permanent health and in particular lung and breathing problems due to inhaling all of that shit at Ground Zero.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 09-11-2006 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    Since 9/11 I have had an American flag next to my Canadian flag as a sybolic show of support for our friends south of the bourder. Also like I said in another post this was not an attack on America but Western socity as a whole. America just happens to be the biggest symbol of Western culture.

I would ask for all to remember the approx 3,000 who were viciously murdered and I express my supoort for the family, friends, associates and co-workers of the fallen. My hart goes out to them, New York and America as well. Lets show our support against the terrorist and their evil organizations that hate us for being just who we are.
    Great idea BDC at the same time i hope you have the Rwandan flag beside your American and Canadian flag as a show of support and sympathy for the million tutsi's which is 997.000 more than the approx measley 3000 that were killed in the 9/11 tragedy and that the American government new about in advance and did absolutley nothing about or the the flags of other countries were people are getting killed on a daily basis, i hope your heart goes out to those people also.
    Last edited by Joe.t; 09-11-2006 at 12:42 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast