Thread: local amateur football scene

proud infidel

Question local amateur football scene

Hi all,

is anyone familiar with the local amateur footbal scene? Recently, I've been to a few Bantam AA- and midget AAA-level (or was it junior?) games, and found the show pretty good, only they were charging us 5 bucks to see the game this past Sunday in Dollard. Does anyone have any knowledge as to what would constitute a fairly good spectacle to go watch? I've heard that Chateauguay has a pretty good football program. And apparently so does Le Cégep du Vieux Montréal. Has anyone ever seen any of the senior league games? Thanks!

fml

Bantam/Midget Football

Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2
    Hi all,

is anyone familiar with the local amateur footbal scene? Recently, I've been to a few Bantam AA- and midget AAA-level (or was it junior?) games, and found the show pretty good, only they were charging us 5 bucks to see the game this past Sunday in Dollard. Does anyone have any knowledge as to what would constitute a fairly good spectacle to go watch? I've heard that Chateauguay has a pretty good football program. And apparently so does Le Cégep du Vieux Montréal. Has anyone ever seen any of the senior league games? Thanks!

fml
    St.Leonard - Parc Hebert - Metropolitan and Viau (behind Zellers)
    Sun Youth - Jeanne Mance Park(Mt_royal and Parc Avenue)
    Archers - Champetre Parc on Notre Dame east of Pie IX
    LaSalle - Eweson Park

Schedule in Journal De Montreal Thursday /Friday / Saturday stats section.

Often free admission but 1/2 and 1/2 draw purchase is encouraged.

Enjoy.