Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what will happen to ''Dog'', the bounty hunter?

proud infidel

what will happen to ''Dog'', the bounty hunter?

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    Looks like the Dog is a bitch after all....

Delicate situation ...

If the US does not extradite Dog to Mexico, then Mexico may not be very co-operative in extraditing criminals from Mexico to the US.

And there are plenty of criminals in Mexico the US would like to get their hands on.

proud infidel
    The best thing would be that all parties involved could come to an agreement that would see Dog not having to serve any time, for, in prison, one can easily imagine that his life would be in danger .

Its retarded they even want to put the Dog in jail in Mexico. Its even more retarded that bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico as well. What the hell, what does this message tell criminals? If you commit a crime, flee to Mexico and you're home free no one can touch you. Thats flat out retarded.

Dog went to Mexico to capture a scumbag that no one else could capture. He captured a guy that raped 3 girls. He helped these 3 inoccent rape victims be able to sleep at night, walk at night without having to worry about that guy trying to repeat rape them. He rid the streets of Mexico with 1 less scumbag rapist and god knows how many more he has brought to jail since that capture in Mexico.

Did he commit a crime in Mexico? Yes he did. But you gotta weight the good and the bad here. Was what he did REALLY a crime?

Simple analogy: A father goes to the depanneur to go steal some bread without physically hurting anyone and then brings it home to feed his kids. Is that REALLY a crime? In a sence, yes. Should he pay for it? Yes. But up to a certain extent only. The Dog's already willing to make a public apology to the Mexican government and also make a big donation to charity, what more do they want? What does imprisoning someone who captures other criminals do to help society or the world?

Anyway, thats just my 2cent.

The question is should you respect the laws of another country or do you impose the laws of your own while in their country.

proud infidel
    MontrealAsian,

I suspect there may be more than meets the eye. I'm guessing that politics is involved in that Mexican authorities might be kinda pissed that they couldn't make the arrest and that Dog got all the glory .

fml

The Mexicalis will crisco the gringo.

Dog will have to fight for his rice and beans and will have to do BJs so that he can suck on someones chili dog.

Seriously,

A case this well known with a TV personality like Dog, the law must be applied to the letter, anything else would look like dog got off because he is a celeb.
    Last edited by J. Peterman; 09-27-2006 at 01:12 PM.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman
    Dog will have to fight for his rice and beans and will have to do BJs so that he can suck on someones chili dog.

Seriously,

A case this well known with a TV personality like Dog, the law must be applied to the letter, anything else would look like dog got off because he is a celeb.
    J Peterman,

do not forget that Dog managed an incredible feat by nabbing a serial rapist and one of America's top 10 most wanted fugitives. Shouldn't that count for something? If Dog is forced to do prison time in Mexico, then maybe the US should consider setting that serial rapist free inside Mexico just to bug Mexican authorities... (I'm kidding, of course)

fml

proud infidel
    Great, great post Dee!
    Based on the examples you've set forth, it doesn't bode well for Dog

Name Retired.

The real question.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkworm
    The question is should you respect the laws of another country or do you impose the laws of your own while in their country.
    Hello all,

You should respect the laws of any country when you are there. But the real question here is...why doesn't Mexico rush to expedite such undesirable scumbags like Andrew Luster once indentified??? I would have said..."Dog, good boooooy! Now bury him real deep".

Regards,

Korbel

Working rage-aholic
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkworm
    Like the Iranian law that a woman who is raped is unchaste and shall be hanged? Or the Afghan law that a person who converts from Islam to another religion shall be hanged? Or the Saudi law that prohibits worshipping any religion other than Islam?

We (the US) owe Mexico nothing. They've really done nothing to curb illegal immigration into the US, yet they expect us to jump to extradite a man for bringing in a convicted multiple rapist?

I've got an idea...a trade of sorts. Mexico can continue to send us all the hard working, non-violent illegal immigrants they want. We'll ship them all of our serial rapists and what not. Sounds fair to me.
    Last edited by btyger; 09-29-2006 at 05:36 AM.
    Why are homely people discriminated against...we're the majority

In other related news its still perfectly OK for mexicans to illegally cross the border into the U.S. and do whatever they want

Alright I have to comment on this discussion.

Sure, "Dog" captured a serial rapist fugitive and we should all applaud that.

He is also an IDIOT. What ever your chosen profession is, know the legalities of it and follow them. Especially when outside one's own country. If a Canadian hobbyist gets busted in the States, does he get a free pass because it is legal in Canada? No, you are subject to laws of the jurisdiction you are in period. Ignorance of the law is not a defense. And secondly, though I've only watched the show once, but he should carry a lot more than pepper spray if he wants to break down my door at night uninvited. As my friend who is currently stationed in IRAQ will tell you from first hand experience ".308 holes make invisible souls." "Dog" has been pressing his luck for a while and if the Mexican govt. cuts him slack on this, he should really re-think his whole method. He is lucky to still be alive apprehending dangerous criminals with minimal safety precautions. Is the A&E cameraman going to take a bullet for the "DOG", doubtfull?

Enough of my rant, time for a politially incorrect joke:

Why does Mexico have such a poor Olympic team?

Because every Mexican who can run, jump, or swim is already in the States.

I'll be here all week people. Thank you and good night.

SOX

I dont remember seiing police officer in London with side arms. Are they all idiots?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast