Thread: the spreadsheet

Exclamation the spreadsheet

Et, voila

Da Spreadsheet. Guys, enjoy

http://www.sexwork.com/montreal/spreadsheet.html

Kudos as usual to Robin for all his hard work on the spreadsheet. I would like to politely dispute one entry. Alexandra of Better Half is listed as "Black" on the sheet. Although Alex has an olive skin tone (due to her partial Brazilian ancestry) and may in fact have an African branch somewhere in her family tree, she would never be taken for black by a casual observer.
    Give this job to...Clemenza.

Originally posted by Clemenza
    Kudos as usual to Robin for all his hard work on the spreadsheet. I would like to politely dispute one entry. Alexandra of Better Half is listed as "Black" on the sheet. Although Alex has an olive skin tone (due to her partial Brazilian ancestry) and may in fact have an African branch somewhere in her family tree, she would never be taken for black by a casual observer.

I second that!!!!!!!!

I have had the pleasure of seeing Alex and woiuld say she has a nice tan instead of saying she is black.

Thanks for the correction. I have used Alexandra's agency but never met her, and I was unaware she would not be considered Black. I'll correct this in my next update.