Thread: Private message box now set to 20 max???

Private message box now set to 20 max???

I tried sending a PM today and got this message:

You have reached your stored private message quota and can not send any further messages until space has been created.

I'm wondering WTF is going on 'cause I only have 23 message in my inbox (and none in my outbox) and then I notice that the max has now been set to 20 (from 30 I believe) .

WTF? Why be so dam cheap when other boards allow more PM's and avatars for everyone? I believe this does not concern the Mods, maybe FZ could explain? Am I missing something?
    MG

Terb was also dropped down to 20...probably a cost cutting move.

Become a supporting member and your PM box gets much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K
    Become a supporting member and your PM box gets much bigger.
    And that costs how much?????

You give Love..A BAD NAME
    Did we miss a Special Posting about the Down Sizing......

geez, that Last Time I was Down Sized.....I was 12

***Remember, everything under Water, looks BIGGER***

I did the exact same thing that G1GBallday did, and for the exact same reason he stated. I felt it was right to give back.

Clark
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...

Corleone,

I had to PM Mod 5 to ask Fred, on becoming a Supporting Member. Fred did not answer my PM either. But try sending Fred an email directly - fredzed@cotse.net or fred_z_ca@yahoo.com.

Clark
    Clark
    ------
    MOONEY: Sergeant, I swear! Flying! With a big red cape! And bright red boots as well! Then, quick as a wink - he was gone! Flew up in the air again, he did. Like a big blue bird!
    SERGEANT: Like a big blue bird....with bright red boots! Why don't you take the rest of the night off now, Mooney. Go back to Murphy's bar and finish what you plainly started. I'll be off myself in a bit and join ya there...