Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: rent a REAL DOLL instead of hiring an SP provider?

  1. #1

    rent a REAL DOLL instead of hiring an SP provider?

    Have you ever considered trying having sex with a real doll instead of paying for an escort instead? hhhiihhihi

    I am willing to try this experience.

    Is there somebody in this community here who as a real doll to rent?))))

    I prefer meeting this real doll either in laval, montreal or south-shore.

    thank you heheh

    http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery...attitude03.jpg
    Last edited by jean27; 11-18-2006 at 12:16 AM.

  2. #2
    If you've got a lot of money, namely $7000+, you can try this:

    http://www.realdoll.com/

    supposedly, the world's finest love doll.

  3. #3
    I know this web site but i was talking about renting (from a merb user) a real doll not buying!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jean27
    Have you ever considered trying having sex with a real doll instead of paying for an escort instead? hhhiihhihi

    I am willing to try this experience.

    Is there somebody in this community here who as a real doll to rent?))))

    I prefer meeting this real doll either in laval, montreal or south-shore.

    thank you heheh

    http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery...attitude03.jpg

    Uhhhhh... no.

    And we need to get GG back in here!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    I have an inflatible doll, but cerytainly not a $7000 doll!

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  6. #6
    I have some used condoms you can rent.

    BD

  7. #7
    THANK YOU BURKIE !!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Quebec City
    Posts
    689

    Yikes!

    The perfect Christmas gift for your favourite closet necrophile.

  8. #8
    put that on my xmas list

  9. #9
    Mired in the red dust.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    388

    Stern on f***ing real doll

    Here some humorous Howard Stern on how he did a real doll.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPlpQ6iL60

    He asked, "If you are going to do a real doll, who would you want it to be?" Apparently the number one answer is Elizabeth Hasselback. (I don't know her.)

  10. #10
    Mired in the red dust.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    388

    Interesting but somewhat sad video on real dolls.

    And I quote:

    "This is how easy it is to have sex with a real doll providing the doll is suspended on a block and tackle and your using ceiling hooks."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsf6j__XT8c

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Happy Buddha
    He asked, "If you are going to do a real doll, who would you want it to be?" Apparently the number one answer is Elizabeth Hasselback. (I don't know her.)
    Really? She's the ex-survivor contestant who is know co-hosting the view (that's her). She would not be my #1 pick .
    MG

  12. #12
    Mired in the red dust.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    388
    Quote Originally Posted by MG_mtl
    Really? She's the ex-survivor contestant who is know co-hosting the view (that's her). She would not be my #1 pick .
    Yeah, I watched a bit of her on youtube. She's an idiot. I get the impression Stern would name his realdoll after her just to piss her of.

  13. #13
    wow first time I see a video of a real doll...

    great internet search. Now can you search a owner of a reall doll in quebec so I can see how real it is? hhihihihihihi

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bond_james_bond
    If you've got a lot of money, namely $7000+, you can try this:

    http://www.realdoll.com/

    supposedly, the world's finest love doll.
    Or you could take the half torso for just $1,499 if you're not a face guy, LOL!

  15. #15

    After your done......................

    Don't fall asleep and forget to wash the thing out I prefer the type that washes herself out!


    Hey, why does it smell like carmelized puke in here?????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •