View Poll Results: Does Belinda Stronach look better as Blonde or Brunette?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blonde

11 40.74%
  • Brunette

16 59.26%

Thread: Blonde or Brunette?

Blonde or Brunette?

I just saw Belinda Stronach's new hair colour. My poll question is which does she look better as... a blonde or a brunette?

No opinion - don't care about this bimbo. Change of party, change of boyfriend, change of hair color - doesn't matter, just shows lack of commitment to anything or anyone. Total lack of conscience, values and decency should make her an excellent politician.

Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo
    Total lack of conscience, values and decency should make her an excellent politician.
    LOL.......rumor has it she boinked Clinton when he was Prez

Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo
    No opinion - don't care about this bimbo. Change of party, change of boyfriend, change of hair color - doesn't matter, just shows lack of commitment to anything or anyone. Total lack of conscience, values and decency should make her an excellent politician.

She has all the loyalty of an alley cat.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Mired in the red dust.
    I was really pissed off this weekend watching the Liberal convention. Every 15 minutes CBC's Peter Mansbridge would say, "Let's go to Belinda Stronach to get her opinion." What the f**k is that about? Why would anybody give a shit what she has to say?

The only colour that will suit her hair is Tidybowl blue after somebody shoves her head in a toilet.

Well just as most politicians are whores so are most journalists especially the talking heads on TV. Mansbridge goes to Stronach because birds of a feather flock together.

Brunette catching on...

I guess the brunette look is catching on...

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/2006...ly-brown-hair/

Personally, I think that Cameron Diaz looks better as a blonde even though I think that Belinda Stronach looks better as a brunette.

I agree that Cameron Diaz looks better as a blonde but she's not shabby as a brunette either. As for Stronach she'd look better in another country...far far away.

Blonde for breakfast, brunette after lunch, black girl at dinner, oriental for the evening....

Beauty is in the eye... of the girl you're in love with!