View Poll Results: which type of capital punishment would you prefer?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • being hanged

1 3.13%
  • lethal injection

22 68.75%
  • electric chair

2 6.25%
  • being beheaded

4 12.50%
  • being shot

3 9.38%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: which type of capital punishment would you prefer?

proud infidel

Wink which type of capital punishment would you prefer?

1- being hanged

2- lethal injection

3- electric chair

4- being beheaded, guillotine style

5- being shot
    fml

Quote Originally Posted by LeGuy
    Being lectured by General Gonad for eternity?
    LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NONE!!!!!! I'm against capital punishment either. Dead penalty is not a solution. Today Saddam is dead...His dead won't change the past. Is it going to help to build a future? I don't thnik so.

Life prison would be great if we'd have real prisons for real criminals.
    Not the hoolyday Inn style prisons we have now where criminals rule and have more rights than honest peoples.
    Not to mention spending 1/6 of their sentence--a real joke.
    I'd rather have Charles Manson dead than knowing he might come out someday,who knows might be temted to resume his ''career''.

And how about the real victims in all that?
    They don't get the attention all those fucking criminals get.

At more than 75 000$ a year for a prisoner,I'd be tempted to make a major clean up.WOuld save honest citizes-tax payers- lots of hard earned cash.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 12-30-2006 at 02:29 PM.

In my state, we have been having a problem at the local prison where inmates who are in for 3 consecutive life terms are killing correctional officers (prison guards). They're already in the slammer for life, so what more can you to to punish them since they've got nothing to lose? At that point, they really are getting away with murder.

Ordinarily, I am against the death penalty. But I do realize that there are some heinous crimes which warrant it.

OTOH, the way the US secretly executes the death penalty, often decades after the crime was committed, it doesn't serve as a deterrent at all. Either execute them publicly and shortly after the crime, or don't have the death penalty at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Not to mention spending 1/6 of their sentence--a real joke.
    People doing 1/6 are thoses who commit a non violent crime and that were in their first time in jail. Like robbing into a house when people were out etc...

But honestly federal jail are much nicer than provincial jail and it should be the opposite. People doing jail in federal institution are thoses who commit a bigger crime and they have access to more program better conditions etc than people doing jail in a provincial etablishment.

But canadian law system is a big joke atm... wonder why we cant smoke in bar but they can smoke in jail?

Wilko

I have the solution.

Steal something, cut your hand off, steal another thing, cut the other one, so on so forth.

Guys, please....As members of the civilization we live in, we all have to think in a global approach. Community give birth to good people and bad either...we have to be responsible for the good and the bad. I like the idea people can't commit the same crime again & again. The system has failure, that's for sure. The world we live in, is not perfect & it won't be.

Eye for an eye is a quote from the Bible....for you to remember, this god damn Cowboy (Bush) is killing millions of irakees in the name of god. Everybody knows Bush real reason: OIL! (IRAK is the second large oil reserve on earth).

Please don't be so naive.....the bible says this & that. I'm getting really sick of those new born again christians.

IL FAUT RENDRE LE BIEN POUR LE MAL!

Angry

One more proof of the laxism of our ''justice system'' is that criminals from other countries are comminig to canada to commit their crimes knowing they will get away with ridiculously low sentences,if they get sentences at all.
    And if they do they will be put in those Holliday Inn 5 stars type prison with good haelthy food,gyms,fuck-trailors,drugs,condoms,tatoos,parties,tv,computers,salary,union, ect....
    Take those telemarketing scumbags who were recently arrested,most of them from US commiting their fraudulous crimes against elderly peoples,the most vulnerable in our society, in Canada.
    They know they will get away with bublegum sentences.
    Nothing to be proud of if your Canadian.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 12-30-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilko26
    People doing 1/6 are thoses who commit a non violent crime and that were in their first time in jail. Like robbing into a house when people were out etc...

But honestly federal jail are much nicer than provincial jail and it should be the opposite. People doing jail in federal institution are thoses who commit a bigger crime and they have access to more program better conditions etc than people doing jail in a provincial etablishment.

But canadian law system is a big joke atm... wonder why we cant smoke in bar but they can smoke in jail?

Wilko
    Still,they should be doing ALL of their sentences,not just 1/6 of it.
    Totally ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo
    Still,they should be doing ALL of their sentences,not just 1/6 of it.
    Totally ridiculous.
    If you want pay for it fine... considering average prisoner make 1/3 of his sentence its mean our justice system would cost us 3 time what we pay now. Do you know that at bordeau prison on between 18 to 22 dec they released 181 people for 2 week because they dont have the budget to pay the staff to keep them in with all vacations employees are taking? you cant ask them to pay for their jail time because most of them are on BS or dont have revenue for it, so whats the solution? Put back on the GST to 7% maybe 8%? For a politician its not a good move to invest into this... so don't expect much from our system, we are already over taxed.

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    We need a quick and efficient justice system that kills murderers, rapists and child molestors to name a few crimes. Within 6 months of a guilty verdict these people should be executed (sorry to all you Amnesty International members...) so we are done with it.

Yes, errors will be made but welcome to the real world.

For the other criminals build some really high walls, put in many many small cages and box them up. Feed them bread and water every day. Fed up of assholes expecting to be coddled after doing a crime. Expect to do a crime and fuck up people's lives then yours is forfeit.

Happy New Year!

Just saw BDC's post above! Well put, we can incorporate that into the Hornyanglo manifesto as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    My solution is forced labor for these fuckers.
    I agree on community service for people who did non violent crime. There's some people you better give the community service for a small crime than put them in contact with others criminals and have them make contact, get idea etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Cool
    Plus cut out all these unnecessary privileges like TV, pool room, books and etc. They are there for punishment and if possible rehabilitation. You get a mat on the floor, some blankets to keep warm and a toilet bowl, THAT'S IT! Everything else is earned by labor.
    If you put a guy in such condition for 15 year you can forget the rehabilitation chance and jails will become manufactures to create insane people... What can you expect of them after 15 year in such conditions? You get better result by offering classes and programs to thoses peoples. For sure there's couples guys that you cant do shit with them but at same time if your born from monkeys parents its not your fault directly...

---------------------

Anyway if you check result of criminal system in usa closely I wonder why some people here say we should do like them... % of repeater are much higher than canadian one...
    Last edited by wilko26; 12-30-2006 at 05:53 PM.

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    Quote Originally Posted by wilko26
    ...If you put a guy in such condition for 15 year you can forget the rehabilitation chance...
    Who says the majority of people want to rehabilitate them? Prison is supposed to be about justice for the VICTIM. Make the criminal suffer for the duration of his sentence and maybe, just maybe, he'll think twice about doing that shit again.

Even the US sytsem is for pussys. Let me put my system in place....

I cannot believe any of you guys brought up the bible and an eye for an eye (which incidently would result with the whole world being blind).

The same section of the bible also reccomends death by stoning as a punishment for adultery!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast