Thread: Happy New Year 2007...from Thalie

Happy New Year 2007...from Thalie

Being on Merb for the first time. And just recently read all your great comments you made. I want to thanks all of you for your kindnest.

Happy New Year 2007!

take care,

Thalie xxx

hello Thalie welcome back.......happy new year too. Please pass on my happy new years to all that is there at A&C

Quote Originally Posted by Thalie A&C
    Being on Merb for the first time. And just recently read all your great comments you made. I want to thanks all of you for your kindnest.

Happy New Year 2007!

take care,

Thalie xxx
    Happy New Year to you also.

I've tried to see you a few times when I was in the South Shore. Unfortunately you were either booked or you weren't working when I called. Hopefully I get my chance in the near future.

Banned

Great to hear from you !!!!

Wow Thalie ,

It`s great to hear from you . I really want to see you early this year . I remember the first time i saw you was with Jacques a long long time ago but how can i forget ....

James Bond

***More information Here***M5
    Last edited by MERB124; 02-12-2007 at 08:57 AM.

Hi Thalie!
    Happy NewYear! I phoned and tried to make an appointment and after the lady who answered picked herself up off the floor from laughing so hard I knew it was going to be hard. But one day. I wish you all the best for the new year Thalie and it would be great to meet you.
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.