Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any obese hobbyists here?

Any obese hobbyists here?

I'm a pretty big guy (~375lbs). I'm constantly concerned about getting a bad reaction from an SP when she shows up, in fact it is a major deterrent from seeing an SP at all.

I understand an SP probably isn't physically attracted to many of the clients they see, but it's still probably easier to have sex with a skinny guy with an ugly face than a fat guy regardless of what his face looks like.

Anyone that could weigh in on this (no pun intended ) either from experience or just opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks, Larry.

Je suis content de voir que la plus part des merbistes s'attaquent au fond du probleme et non pas aux symptomes.

Le corp est une machine formidable. Men sano in corpore sana.

Larry, prends toi en main, tu vas te rendre le meilleur service de ta vie! Voila une super bonne resolution pour 2007.

Pour les SP, je suis a 100% d'accord avec maylee: HYGIENE, PROPRETÉ,RESPECT et ATTITUDE font la qualité du service!

Sorry for the mistake! My god we have a latinist. Thanks DEE.

May be wikipedia was a good help on this?

Veteran of Misadventures
    Larry,

I am not a very big guy but ironically I recently had a conversation with a very petite SP I met about the issue of taking poundings from "bigger", not necessarily fatter, guys. My take is that if a guy is very big and he just wants to pound the shit out of a smaller, petite woman it can be a very rough experience for her, and a lot of guys don't realize this. In your case obviously you should lose some weight and you have acknowledged the problem, but until that happens, just try to be gentle and don't "use your weight" as you would on the football field.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 01-02-2007 at 05:51 PM.

2-2 in bans... loser...
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    I doubt the guy was looking for people to tell him to lose weight... he probably gets enough of that on a daily basis.

What he is obviously looking for is an SP who is not troubled by his excess weight and is not turned off by it and will give a GFE. There's enough positions available to ensure he's not 'pounding on them'... I'd like to see which SP stands forth and provides the A1 service he is looking for.

Come on ladies, put up or shut up.

To Larry Wildman

Larry,

This is the best time of year to join a health club. You won't feel out of place since so many people's New Years Resolution is to lose weight. Picture how you'd like to look and feel by summer and you'll feel like a different person. Remember success is a journey and it can start right now!

I've had people tell me I'm in great shape but I've always worked out. Women seem to care more about a warm personality, a sense of humor and a winning smile.

Get in shape for YOU!

Rango

EB - my experience with bigger guys is that they are very

gentle and conscientious of their size and weight. It is the bigger guys who are these "muscle men" who are usually the pounders - trying to prove how big and strong they are.

My advice is to contact a provider and ask, if you are going through an agency - again, just ask... most of the girls like to know what they are getting into before they arrive.

xoxox
    Anik

There are several large men who read this board. Not that many who post however; and of those that do post most would not admit to being considered obese.

All that being said, if you are calling an agency, let them know in advance so that they can inform the girl and if she has a problem with large men they will send someone else. Same goes for an indy, let her know up front.

Personally if I have to choose between a date who is too skinny or too heavy, I will choose the heavy guy. (Fluffy is better than bony )

Ronnie, no skinny-mini herself,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Pimpin' ain't easy...
    The gym prices are goin' thru the roof man, i went to check with nautillus plus...$1000 a year with the options that are mandatory for pumpin' iron...be honest on the phone i'm 330 lbs i know how you feel. I saw Lisane in Repentigny she was great... good luck man

Thank you all for the replies and the PM's.

I think this is the only big & tall men's shop in Montreal:

http://www.groversbigandtall.com/splash.asp?lang=eng

Coralie has some 300+lbs clients. Ask her. No, I'm not one of them. Really.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    I'm no stringbean & my weight tends to fluctuate at times depending on how much i tend to workout, but the day i hit 300 lbs is the day i retire from the hobby. Being fit & healthy is key to enjoying the hobby at its fullest. The hobby also has to be good for my self-esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by larrywildman
    I'm a pretty big guy (~375lbs). I'm constantly concerned about getting a bad reaction from an SP when she shows up, in fact it is a major deterrent from seeing an SP at all.
    I think that the best thing to do is to mention this when booking an appointment and ask if there are any issues. I think that if the SP has an idea of who she will meet, it will prevent or lessen any uncomfortable situations.

Name Retired.

Be up front.

Quote Originally Posted by larrywildman

I understand an SP probably isn't physically attracted to many of the clients they see, but it's still probably easier to have sex with a skinny guy with an ugly face than a fat guy regardless of what his face looks like.

Anyone that could weigh in on this (no pun intended ) either from experience or just opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks, Larry.
    Hello Larrywildman,

I will put your post hear so that all can read again, as Hornyanglo66 tried to point out, that you were not looking for a weight and excercise critique. Unfortunately, by looking at the reactions on this board, we can all see how valid your concern is about getting a bad reaction to your size.

As a one exquisitely beautiful lady from FKS once described to me, there are ways of working around this. The person she described was over 400 pounds. She said that because of the size issue the possibilities were limited. If the client accepted these limitations she was happy to provide a very enjoyable time. But she had known this important fact ahead of time and that helped a lot to put aside any uncomfortable moments that could have happened. Believe me she was a sensational beauty at about 5'8", 118 pounds when I saw her a few years ago. So being with someone of any type is possible as long as you are up front...and I know you really should not have to be in a perfect SP world, but you already realize some ladies will have difficulty on this issue. As for this particular lady, she does not allow reviews and I have no idea if she still works since it was four years ago when I saw her the last time.

Good luck,

Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 08-19-2007 at 09:52 PM.
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast