Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xxxtase Girls? Where are they?

Xxxtase Girls? Where are they?

I think I have stated as a reply to some xxxtase related thread, but nobody piped in to say anything. I love the caliber and selection of the ladies at xxxtase, but where are some of the girls? Some of them only work like once a month for xxxtase. It's kind of hard to book when the girl works as a blue moon special.

I go check out their website pretty regularly and they always seem to have at least/about 8 girls per day working. Are you seriously suggesting they should have all 20-odd girls pulling 5-day shifts? Not only would this be a managerial nightmare, but you'd probably have a higher turnover of girls.

How about you reorient your topic title on specifically which xxxtase girls you've been unable to book out of the lot. Or better yet, why not pre-book with Martin for whatever night you might want. I did this once a few months ago, his girl came specifically to see me that night (for a 2-hour date). There are no big problems, only many possible solutions.

Shijak, thanks for the info on prebooking. It's nice to know that an LDL agency can actually do reliable prebooking.

Yes, xxxtase may have enough girls on every night, and that may be good for some clients, but for me, I like to repeat with a few girls that I enjoy and rotate through them slowly, so just because an agency has any 5-8 girls on every night isn't a draw. For me to see the girls my way, they either have to be on with an agency frequently enough, say twice a week, or be available for prebooking.

Question Where are some of xxxtase girls?

I would also like to know if Oceanne is still with the agency? It seems like she is not with the agency anymore!

Vicky, Chrystel, Alycia, and Chloe, Erika, Oceanne, and Marie-France. I have been watching for them, but they don't appear often, and Oceanne and Chrystel haven't appeared since I started following the site a couple of months ago.

Picture

Oralover ... she ask me for a rendezvous with my photographe so pics will come in a near future ....

Noob ... Erika work a lot and if you watch the who s on tonight u will see her at leat 1 or 2 days a week .... Chloe usaly work one day everdy 2 weeks ...
    Vicky will work next tuesday and wednesday ... Samething with Marie-france and Alycia they work at leat one days a week ....

There s only two girls on the 31 on the website who dident work in the last mouth and its Chrystel and Oceanne ...Chrystel fals in love with a customer and last time oceanne call for work i was closed the 21 at the staff party ..... if they dont come back at work soon i will remove her picture cause i have some girl who are not on the web site yet like lexi kassandra bianca myriam ect..... !!

Martin

Wink Love in Hobbyland?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin_XXXtase
    ...Chrystel falls in love with a customer
    Martin,

Can it be? Love in Hobbyland? We are not all just clients? Yes, there is a chance for love in Hobbyland...YIPPEE!!!!

On a more serious note, the reason XXXTase has attracted great ladies is that Martin gives them freedom to come in whenever they want and work as long as they want. He has so many great ladies that on any given day, you can select from a repertoire of hotties.

I prefer this than having pre-set schedules for the simple reason that the ladies have a better attitude. Keep your ladies happy and the client will be happy.

Of course, living in Montreal, I am lucky because chances are I will meet most of them. I have seen Erika (cute, very warm and a great attitude), Luna (exotic hotty who I have to see again), Vicky (always giggling and what a babe), and Alysson (chubbier than her pics but I really clicked with her sexually).

I really want to see Maude for a minimum of two hours, if not more. I love her face and body. That face of hers turns me on so much and I am sure if I take my time with her, I will have a great session.

GG

Quote Originally Posted by ass_lover
    Martin, I'm terribly sorry for the effect I keep having on your ladies. I really try but it's like they're completely hypnotized and floating after their first 2-hour session with me...
    Stop slipping them the Spanish Fly in their drinks!

GG

Oralover ... she ask me for a rendezvous with my photographe so pics will come in a near future ....

Noob ... Erika work a lot and if you watch the who s on tonight u will see her at leat 1 or 2 days a week .... Chloe usaly work one day everdy 2 weeks ...
    Vicky will work next tuesday and wednesday ... Samething with Marie-france and Alycia they work at leat one days a week ....

There s only two girls on the 31 on the website who dident work in the last mouth and its Chrystel and Oceanne ...Chrystel fals in love with a customer and last time oceanne call for work i was closed the 21 at the staff party ..... if they dont come back at work soon i will remove her picture cause i have some girl who are not on the web site yet like lexi kassandra bianca myriam ect..... !!

Martin
    Martin can you tell me please which girls are non-smoker at your agency?

Rosie as pics...

I'm happy to tell you that Rosie has pics now. Just clic on her in the web site and you will discover Rosie's nice ferm curves...

1M+ Tenge spent hobbying!
    ...Chrystel fals in love with a customer Martin
    Looks like she may have fallen out of love as she's back on the schedule.

Has Oceanne reappeared anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by super hiro
    Has Oceanne reappeared anywhere?
    She was with Indy Secrets for a couple of weeks. Try finding her number.

GG

P.S. If anyone knows where I can find Maude, please let me know.

Oceanne and Maude

I dont think is talking about this oceanne .. The blonde one with big ( . )( . ) quit the business a years ago !! GG i can arrange you something with maude if you want !
    Martin & the XXXTase Team 438-345-8064 Voice / Text Message - Private Message - www.montrealXXXTase.com
    Best customer service & PUNCTUALITY. HOTTEST LADIES
    that offer the best service and have the BEST ATTITUDE
    Make XXXTase your first choice.

I dont think is talking about this oceanne .. The blonde one with big ( . )( . ) quit the business a years ago !! GG i can arrange you something with maude if you want !
    Martin,

You are the best!!!! I will keep this in mind.

merci beaucoup,

GG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast