View Poll Results: what would you do if your GREAT new gf had a stinky vagina?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • dump her IMMEDIATELY

8 29.63%
  • do your best to help her resolve her problem even if there's no guarantee of success

16 59.26%
  • tough it out

1 3.70%
  • dunno

2 7.41%

Thread: What would you do if your GREAT new gf has a stinky vagina?

proud infidel

Question What would you do if your GREAT new gf has a stinky vagina?

1- dump her IMMEDIATELY

2- try your best to help her resolve her problem, even if there's no guarantee of success (i.e. consult md/pharmacist/psychologist, try vaginal douche, meds, creams, etc...)

3- tough it out

4- don't know what I would do
    fml

If anything can be done about it but she didn't do anything to fix it yet, I don't think I could help..

Dumping is the only viable option..!!

Take a long sexy bubble bath together...

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Air fresheners, spray some lysol

I am me, too!
    Maybe she don't know it's stinky? Maybe it stink because it haven't been used in a while? If nobody went down there in a while, it is quite possible she doesn't know! Give her a good cleanup (Ronnie's idea is great and fun!) and then, or even during, give her some good workout then see if things improve.
    Last edited by metoo4; 01-07-2007 at 11:32 PM.

Mired in the red dust.
    Sometimes simply washing won't help. Often the odor is due to a medical condition:

"Vaginal odor can be caused by several factors. The most common cause is vaginal bacterial overgrowth known as bacterial vaginosis, which has a "fishy" or "musty" smell. "Fishy" smells can also result from vaginal infections, such as trichomonas vaginalis, and, in some women, from semen in the vagina. The vagina could also smell "yeasty" because of vaginal yeast overgrowths." http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1024.html

If you smell fish or see a pasty white substance, it is time to tell you girlfriend to see a doctor. In my opinion, honesty is the best policy in this case, especially if the girl is a good catch.

Don't forget, the odor could also be do to a urinal tract infection. If that is the case, both the man and the woman have to undergo treatment at the same time in order to avoid passing it back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Happy Buddha
    Sometimes simply washing won't help. Often the odor is due to a medical condition:

"Vaginal odor can be caused by several factors. The most common cause is vaginal bacterial overgrowth known as bacterial vaginosis, which has a "fishy" or "musty" smell. "Fishy" smells can also result from vaginal infections, such as trichomonas vaginalis, and, in some women, from semen in the vagina. The vagina could also smell "yeasty" because of vaginal yeast overgrowths." http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1024.html

If you smell fish or see a pasty white substance, it is time to tell you girlfriend to see a doctor. In my opinion, honesty is the best policy in this case, especially if the girl is a good catch.

Don't forget, the odor could also be do to a urinal tract infection. If that is the case, both the man and the woman have to undergo treatment at the same time in order to avoid passing it back and forth.
    And if it turns out to be a yeast infection - don't forget to go to the doctor yourself, men can carry this for years with no signs. The girlfriend just gets infection after infection.

If bathing didn't help I would simply mention it to her that I would like us to go get tested for sexual health together that I think perhaps we are rushing things.

Actually, if I did have a new GF, I would probably do this quite early on in the relationship, so it is unlikely that it would be a question of some sort of infection but more likely an issue of us needing to bathe together. This is a non-issue for me since I love starting a love making session by washing together...

To be a little more blunt, just like some guys sweat more on their balls and this makes washing necessary, more often, some women need to wash more often than the average for similar reasons...

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.