Thread: Can anybody explain this to me: Why there aren't anybody else other Apple with the ip

Can anybody explain this to me: Why there aren't anybody else other Apple with the ip

Hello my Canadians,

Can anybody explain this to me:

Out of the many companies out there, Nokia, Blackberry, Research in Motion, Samsung, why can't anybody else come up with the iphone other than Apple ?

What is so difficult with the iphone, combining ipod, camera, blackberry, computer, TV together.

If I don't get a satisfactory answer, I will design and build an iphone myself, before June .

Just another fool
    Quote Originally Posted by New York
    Hello my Canadians,

Out of the many companies out there, Nokia, Blackberry, Research in Motion, Samsung, why can't anybody else come up with the iphone other than Apple ?

What is so difficult with the iphone, combining ipod, camera, blackberry, computer, TV together.

If I don't get a satisfactory answer, I will design and build an iphone myself, before June .
    Is this before or after you reinvent google and rebuild a new OS? While you're at it, why don't you cure cancer, send a man to mars and figure out how they get the caramel in a caramilk bar (Top Secret)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtierasigetolder
    Is this before or after you reinvent google and rebuild a new OS? While you're at it, why don't you cure cancer, send a man to mars and figure out how they get the caramel in a caramilk bar (Top Secret)
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! hahahaahahahaha..... man. New York sure is on fire this week.... he's on a mission to take over the world!!

Cisco obtained the iPhone trademark in 2000 after completing the acquisition of Infogear, which previously owned the mark and sold iPhone products for several years. Infogear's original filing for the trademark dates to March 20, 1996. Linksys, a division of Cisco, has been shipping a new family of iPhone products since early last year. On Dec. 18, Linksys expanded the iPhone family with additional products.
    Needless to say, Cisco has filed a lawsuit against Apple.

Just another fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Hello my Canadians,

Out of the many companies out there, why can't anybody else come up with underwater tunnels other then Britain and France.

What is so difficult with the tunnel combining countries together.

If I don't get a satisfactory answer, I will design and build tunnels to Australia, Japan and Hawaii before June.

Same goes for space stations and typewriter.
    Dee how'd ya get a hold of my business plan...it's a top secret project I'm working on...Damn, should've patented the idea...it'll be up and running by June
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato

Forget underwater tunnels, I want someone to make many clone copies of Jessica Alba!!

Then once every Merbite has a copy of her we can have a giant orgy