Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GT - February 3rd

GT - February 3rd

Good evening all,

After a short discussion in the chat room, this is to let you know that there will be a mini-GT at HDLM next saturday, February 3rd starting at 10PM. Meet us by THE PIANO.

C.

PS: Shijak, je sais que c'est toi qui fait les posts normallement pour les GT. Puisse que tu n'y est pas - tu me pardonne de l'avoir fait sans ton accord?

Amor est vitae essentia
    I am so there !!!!
    She was up a stair to nowhere
    A room forever I'll remember
    She stared as though I should have known her
    Tell me what's your pain or pleasure
    Every little thing you find here
    Is simply for the thrill you're after
    Loneliness or hearts of fire
    I am here to serve all masters

Me three! Looking forward to this one

Porter

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Baby
    there will be a mini-GT at HDLM next saturday, February 3rd starting at 10PM.
    PS: Shijak, je sais que c'est toi qui fait les posts normallement pour les GT. Puisque tu n'y es pas - tu me pardonnes de l'avoir fait sans ton accord?
    Oh, je ne sais pas la, Candy...je peux être très rancunier, je risque d'avoir besoin de beaucoup d'attention personnelle avant que je ne te pardonnes cette infraction d'étiquette
    Mais non, quiquonque le désire peux prendre l'initiative d'annoncer un GT pour tous. Je ne suis pas tellement disponible ces jours-ci donc je suis très content de voir que les gens ont le gout de fêter...
    comme toujours, j'entrerai en communication avec des personnes surprises pour ajouter a l'agrément.
    Bien sur, tous les braves gens qui ont eu la bonté de se pointer a nos soirées préalables sont les bienvenus encore une fois (plus on est de fous, plus on s'amuse)

I just thought I'd add for the benefit of members who missed out on our previous outings, that the HDLM Candy refers to is the Hotel de la Montagne, located in downtown Montreal on la rue de la Montagne (near Wanda's the strip club )

Amor est vitae essentia
    Spiffy,

Is that a yes or a no, that you are coming ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook01
    Spiffy,

Is that a yes or a no, that you are coming ?
    I'm consulting the magic 8-Ball for the answer, Rook-ie

Afraid I wont be able to make this one as I am retiring as of Friday. Trying a major change in lifestyle. Enjoyed meeting with and interacting with all my friends here. It was great knowing all of you. My best wishes to all.

RG
    Confucius say: Man who take woman into house on side of hill - not on level.

Well I'll definately be stopping by. Sorry you won't be there RG. It would have been a great way to send you off. I wish you all the best.

Unfortunelly, I missed the last one.

I will try to be there this time.

Amor est vitae essentia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Yes, even if the answer is no. C U there.
    Dee, you gonna be there ?

Bumping up this thread before people forget. Drinkfest at the Hotel de la Montagne lobby this saturday evening at 10pm.

Highlights will include auctioning off General Gonad's Retirement Savings Plan (he's had so many retirements by now that we should be able to give one to almost every member that shows up ); Encan Direct H Gregoire will have the famous Ziggy Montana Hummer on a podium; a ultimate fighting tag team match featuring the Holy Rollers versus the Street Team...and we will have a wall display of the photographic works of Sir O. Kloseoff complete with wine and cheese....(and chocolate bars!)

Ladies, feel free to come and have a splendid time. I may even have a surprise or two up my sleeve this time around.

Anybody else wanting to pass by?
    Last edited by shijak; 01-31-2007 at 04:20 PM.

Another bump.

Hey guys...please confirm in this thread if you plan on showing up. It helps keep the thread near the top of the new posts thread and will attract more members' attention! Don't be shy...come on by. We don't bite. The more the merrier!

Is anyone welcome to attend?

Greetings,
    I've never been to a GT or introduced myself to anyone on this board before, but I am wondering that seeing I am in town this weekend with a friend, would we be welcomed if we stopped by and introduced ourselves, or is there a certain protocol to follow?
    Any insight is appreciated.

voyager9

GT @ hdlm

I'd like to show up but who do I introduce myself to?

I know where the piano in the lobby is but will you guys be there.

How about if someone wears a funny hat or something.

I will be there and am looking forward to it. Funny hats are welcome but not necessary. If you feel lost, just look for the long curly blond/brown/red (depending on what angle you are looking at me from) haired girl with freckles.

xoxoxo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast