Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ivanka Trump & Dick

Cool Ivanka Trump & Dick

A few nights ago, on the Jimmy Kimmel Live TV Show, Andy Dick touched Ivanka Trump and he was physically dragged off the show.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CqbAyPx_uk

I am me, too!
    Obviously a joke. Funny!

I would also have a hard time keeping my hands to myself if I was near such a babe!

I am me, too!
    Miss Trump said: "...He was touching my leg, touching my hair. It is definitely inappropriate to touch someone you don't know,"
    And it's true. But I think she understand the lines and doesn't want to do a fuss about it. Wonder what dad will do?

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    And it's true. But I think she understand the lines and doesn't want to do a fuss about it. Wonder what dad will do?
    The guy acted totally inappropriately, however, on the other hand, if he was looking for a fast and easy way to get more people to know him and talk about him, I guess it worked, cuz I for one didn't know who the heck this guy was before he pulled his stunt, and now I do!
    fml

Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by femaleluver2
    The guy acted totally inappropriately, however, on the other hand, if he was looking for a fast and easy way to get more people to know him and talk about him, I guess it worked, cuz I for one didn't know who the heck this guy was before he pulled his stunt, and now I do!
    I had seen him on the William Shatner "roast" but besides that knew nothing of him. This roast knew no boundries.
    Betty White "Shatner" pants is one quip that comes to mind.

Question Nude Pics of Ivanka?

Are there any nude pics of Ivanka out there?

I am me, too!
    It's amazing what Google can do for you!

Didn't find any.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery_When_Oiled
    Are there any nude pics of Ivanka out there?
    I doubt it, but I hope I'm proven wrong!
    Amantes sunt amentes.

I don't want to see Ivanka nude. Seeing those enhanced tits out in the open would ruin any fantasy
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

andy dick...

... is one of the funniest comics out there. Although he is a highly disturbed and sick individual he pulls out some lines that are absolutely hilarious. Used to be on Howard Stern a lot.. I'm not sure what he's doing these days - other than fondling Ivanka... If you ever have a chance, look for a clip of his song called "little brown ring"... I didn;t have time to find a link for it right now, but I'm sure it's out there...

Other than my own, he's my favorite "dick"....

BD

I am me, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    I don't want to see Ivanka nude. Seeing those enhanced tits out in the open would ruin any fantasy
    Don't know... There's pics where she's not wearing much and they look real...

But I agree with you all the way! Fake boobs? That would be a turn off!

Techman, you may or may not want to click the links.

I didn't search very hard, but I came across this:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1...atrump2un2.jpg
    http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7...rumpad3kr4.jpg

rather disappointing if you ask me. I don't think they look retouched, I think they look like an Eastern European woman's breasts. (ie natural)

And she's not as attractively 'made-up' as on the Kimmel Show.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

I am me, too!
    Not made up for a photo shoot? I'd say she's more made-up in the shoot than on the show. No photoshop on TV either!

On these pics, I think she is visibly younger. She look better now, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    Not made up for a photo shoot? I'd say she's more made-up in the shoot than on the show. No photoshop on TV either!

On these pics, I think she is visibly younger. She look better now, IMHO.
    That's what I meant. She is wearing more make up in the photos, but she looks much better on the Kimmel appearance.
    Amantes sunt amentes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast